11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

WHITE
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

damn i honestly hope their not about to ***** out trainers next too, i know thier gonna be using that model for sb so ther should be some GR colorways but i also hope that they don't only come out as SB.

I'm definitely not paying supreme prices but i do like em A LOT.
And now back to business

Those white ones are fresh.

But I wont make an attempt.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
its mainly the ignorant or bandwagon nature of the fanbase, like yankee cowboy or laker fans. people dont want to be seen or purchase that stuff to be associated with that "scum"

very ignorant comment you made. you must be a 18yr old from the burbs that pays double for supreme gear on ebay. Or maybe your parents wont provide the loot for it at all.

you think nike would have ever retroed TW2s if it wasnt for supreme? your crazy if you think so.you can thank supreme for the retro and thinking outside the box. they could have easily made more dunk low or some dunk his and made 3x the money they would of from the TW2s.

and you complain about every trainer and am light nike comes out with. go write a letter to major heads in nike because it gets tiring in threads.

Quote:
I'll know some lil sneaker dude won't be approaching me on the street and asking if he can touch my Supreme TWs.

very gassed head of yours. if it wasnt for "lil sneaker dude" i doubt your leaders store wouldnt even exist. good way to show appreciation for your clientele.

So close... Shape is good, cw really nice... but then that patent... :frown:
frown.gif
4za68hz.jpg
Team AM Fam

^I hope so too. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I really like the white, but no way I will come across a pair. Don't want to deal with the hype at Supreme, and don't feel like paying an arm and a leg on ebay.

the white 1's are pure coke
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

Quote:
very gassed head of yours. if it wasnt for "lil sneaker dude" i doubt your leaders store wouldnt even exist. good way to show appreciation for your clientele.

you're reading way too much into what i wrote playboy. if i dont want "lil sneaker dudes" gauking over my shoes because of the supreme tag then let that be. it has nothing to do with my store.

Quote:
I grew up being a fan of Bo Jackson so I like these naturally but when you put the "Supreme" name in the mix that just means they'll be a hassle to obtain. So because they're Supreme, I'll pass on them. I'll wait for the GRs and be just as happy because I'll know some lil sneaker dude won't be approaching me on the street and asking if he can touch my Supreme TWs.

I wonder if all the future TW's will have a patent strap...

Another preview (via outlawz.nl):

Team AM Fam

i have always loved this... i remember having a pair when i was in the 1st grade.... cant wait
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

Them white ones are clean
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

shoe.gif

Kind of reminds me of the same feel the Fatlace Savier Trainers gave off. Savier was way ahead of its time, I wonder what would have happended if Nike stuck with them?

Here's a vid of the trainers in use: http://fatlace.com/jordans/
"you think you tight...I think you need to loosen up" -Notion

Back
Top Bottom