11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

No chance I'll be getting these.... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Ninja
HAYABUSA

people wont be able to resell them for 500+ but enough to get atleast $100 profit off these. alot of people are starting to like trainers, alot of people are getting on the sb wagon, and then u got the name supreme.
unless there is enough for everyone then theres gonna be some resale value.
people said that the blazers werent gonna have resale value and they did after the first week of release6

dammit. why do i have to be in ohio that day!!!!!!! im there til the the end of the weekend.

crosses fingers for the supreme website to carry these. but alas no nike on webistes????????
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

hope i can cop a pair of the kicks (black or red) and if the jacket is a descent price I might pick up the black
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Let the hypbeast start lining up...
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Damn I hope the resellers don't jack the price up too much. But I'm not counting on that.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I'm feeling the red and the blue ones. No word on price yet?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

This is what I do in my computer class...
I was so bored that I decided to post up some hq pics for you guys..
20zuxe9.jpg

30ufwqc.jpg

2q0q4ao.jpg

13yms03.jpg

2hdo56h.jpg

axck0g.jpg

104g60k.jpg

2cf2gqr.jpg
ed making the pics and it was immediately followed by When The Beast Comes Out...
Hype or not the white ones are too clean for words!
Damn them for releasing them on a Thursday when I got school from 8-6...I guess Ill deal with re-sellers..

-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

anybody got a hook-up at supreme that can find out a price range per pair?
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Quote:
Hyped or not, Supreme or not.....I like the Red pair.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

wow. im a fan of all of them. Ill never pay more than 150 for a retro trainer unless its a OG colorway. but these are pushing me to that limit. or maybe its that i havent seen a basic colorway in almost 5 years come to fruitation from nike. but when they do its a limited hyped release. thats the sad part. they almost fear they cant sell the basic looking colorways if its not somehow related to a company, limited, and hyped.

I also despise Nike going the "NIKE SB" route on the heel tab. the first sb trainers had nike air. but then they got full of themselves and wanted that branding. life goes on though

I know they definetly went the AJ4 inspired route with the black pair. I actually have a photoshop from 3-4 months ago for the at1.
9srqyb.jpg

axck0g.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom