11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

i would copp the blue and black ones .....how much???
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

i want these but i really dont wanna deal with supreme and the crap that comes along with gettin a shoe from them.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Will definetly be coped. Since its Supreme the price may be iffy...But despite that it shouldn't be higher than 200-300 a piece...The jackets must have anal raped tags on them....I will never cop clothing to own at supreme...To overpriced.
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT
Selling DS What The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

OR CHECK MY EBAY RIGHTHERE ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT!!! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

@SoleAddict34, I was thinking the same earlier today, and that sole indeed looks a lot better.
Team AM Fam

hype :D
happy.gif

I'm a hypebeast

heres what i wouldve liked to have seen.

get rid of that patent crap and the jersey mesh plastic and stick with basics.. THis is an exact spinoff from the PS i posted for theat1 a page back

16lgtn5.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Wow, the blue ones are sick. Wish they had nothing to do with supreme so I could get a pair.

"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

man, i wish i was still in LA.
i could just got out to supreme and copp.
why did i move to texas?? lol

def. coppin either the white or red ones, but I know I'm not going to be able to get these for retail. So I'ma have to be at the resellers mercy. Jackets are nice too, don't think I'd get one tho

Those blue and yellow ones are pretty....i hope they dont over price these shoes
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Not bad. You know prices are gonna soar when a shoe has the name Supreme in it.
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

So which colors are you guys going to get.
I just want to get all four.
Any news on when the Supreme x Neighborhood VANS come out??
I was told November, but thats too close to this release.
I'm not too excited about the NBHD vans, I just want to see if some SUPREME x NBHD apparel will release with them.
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team
My EBAY:search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

I want the red or black ones but I already know there will be a line up from that monday. More than likely price will be high which sucks. DAMN! I want these.
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

Back
Top Bottom