11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

probably not the supremes, new model for the sb line?

4za68hz.jpg

Quote:
Don't want em because of Supreme.

your just as bad if not worse as people that buy only for supreme

your a anti hype hypebeast
WANTED SIZES 10-10.5
Wieger!!!

I grew up being a fan of Bo Jackson so I like these naturally but when you put the "Supreme" name in the mix that just means they'll be a hassle to obtain. So because they're Supreme, I'll pass on them. I'll wait for the GRs and be just as happy because I'll know some lil sneaker dude won't be approaching me on the street and asking if he can touch my Supreme TWs.
DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

Truth......

3M jacket is plan to be copping for me in this Minnesota weather.
Just waiting for measurements to get the right size.
That jacket is sick, 2 piece w/ details, the way TNF items should be.

When the supreme label is stuck onto these, it's an easy pass.....since nearly about 80% of BUYERS will be resellers, whereas those given them are the true appreciaters.......and I don't want to shell out any ridiculous cake for something that cost stupid less... it's not that serious....

word to Gensler about the nature of pricing.

LONG READ.....SKIP IF YOU WANT................​
Quote:
Our culture is based on self-controlled initiated supply and demand scenarios, where we are making it and buying it ourselves; its a downward spiral leading to disaster. Weve allowed us to dupe ourselves. Lets say with certain sneakers, the total cost of the shoe is way under $20, are you really willing to pay $200 for something that really costs less than $20 to make? Its like we all go to McDonalds, and all of a sudden Big Macs are $50 bucks because Jay Z ate a Big Mac. It is just a hamburger and ultimately its just a sneaker. With youth culture, since were so connected and educated, we need to start asking questions: why are we assigning this (high) value to this brand? I can see if you buy into the heritage of legends like Futura, Stash, or Haze guys whove been doing this for years, or if there is super high function or extreme materials used otherwise, it is just a shoe. This is why Nike will ultimately never be defeated because they put so much technology and innovation into the smallest detail of their products like them or not, you cant deny they produce superior products.
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

I like them a lot. The SUpreme angle does introduce the hype element...but, oh well.

I won't break my neck...or break the bank to get them though.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

those black ones are nice except for the patent. it throws the whole shoe symmetry off. i therefore hate it.

Heres an OG inspired GR retro they could easily do.

5xh43rn.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Wouldn't mind seeing something like that just plain and simple.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pics were sent to me and I was told NOT to show them to ANYONE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentences like this bother me.

If your so deep with the dude, and trying to do everything you can to keep it a secret, then why are you blabbering all about it to everyone.

You have to options:

A: Keep your mouth shut, be mentally content you have seen something that you have validated as "important"
B: Show us the glory hole of releases of 07

Why am I "blabbering" all about it??? I think I already answered that question so go back and read what I wrote!!!

And I think you meant to say I have TWO options.

A. I'm not the ONLY person that has stated Rebel's original designs blew these away... Go back and read the other thread and don't tell me to SHUT MY MOUTH!!!

B. I don't know you so I don't owe you anything!!!! People that are close to Tommy have seen the pics of the original designs, don't be mad you're not one of them!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

RED pair is on FIYAH !!!
Definitely gonna cop me a pair, my only problem is trying to find a size 12 in limited edition shoes is freakin crazy / next to impossible. :smh:
smh.gif

Two simple things:

-I've been nearly 20years waiting for them...

-Do whatever you want. Pay whatever you want an wait "whatever" you want.

The only thing I can add to this is that I'll sure have to pay someone double price for some half quality shoes (compared to OGs) and, what is the saddest thing, I'll be extremely happy because, once again, I'll get my all time favourite shoe on my feet...

And just one thing to Nike:
THERE WAS NO AIR TRAINER TWs BEFORE THESE, so WHY DO THEY CALL THEM AIR TRAINER TW II??????

damn was their a overnight camp out for the blazers?????. i think it came out during feb, dudes is crazy in the cold.. hope there is no overnight camp out for these

Red pair is nice IMO
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

I'm definitely feelin the Red & White pair!!

^^^ Whats going on daffy 016 - long time no speak!!
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

I AM BR0KEANECK.​

Back
Top Bottom