11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

my bro came out of work and stopped by.... told me theres a bunch of chairs and dudes inside their cars........ supreme nyc
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

i know 1 of u socal nters guys got a sidekick or iphone on you.

if you do, can you take a pic of the line plz? i gotta see this...
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

WELL WHOS GOT PICS.. To the people on linejust the trainers, jacket, or both???
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Quote:
^ what he said ill go friday morning i got human :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

I like these alot but Ill take my chances.
Campin is for lil kids with no real job.
The World Is Mine

This is ridiculous. 7am and the line is already about 100 deep ON A THURSDAY MORNING in LA after all the cutters are accounted for hahaha. I should call the cops and tell em there's a bunch of underage kids in line that should be in school. that should get rid of about half the line.... lol
AIM- sneakerjunki3

"Is there anything liquid, parishable, fragile or potentially hazardous in this package?"

I'm on line and I'm representing. For example, I have an all-over hoodie that says "all over" in huge letters. It's fire. Ok, now I have the tight jeans with the studded belt. I got the skully with a skull on it.

And, you won't believe this, the guys from Supreme were on there way in and.... and .... I swear one of them winked at me! All this for just 10 hours on the sidewalk. Luxury!

Quote:
This is ridiculous. 7am and the line is already about 100 deep ON A THURSDAY MORNING in LA after all the cutters are accounted for hahaha. I should call the cops and tell em there's a bunch of underage kids in line that should be in school. that should get rid of about half the line.... lol

:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CARIBBEAN
Dance Hall Crew
WeGetDubs​

I hate when I see a bunch of people who are trying to get a shoe that doesn't even look right on them? Man I need these and i'll atleast know how to rock them.
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote:
I hate when I see a bunch of people who are trying to get a shoe that doesn't even look right on them? Man I need these and i'll atleast know how to rock them.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Yo dont these people have lives.... i know i do, and for @#%$ like this is why i hate supreme... YA DIG, i was diggin the jacket but for 400
yall keep that b.s.
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i don't know who's worse....the hypebeasts or NIKE for giving supreme these hot kicks instead of making them a GR. i wanted them but i ain't paying resale prices nor will i stand on line.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

first pairs are up on ebay. i dont neccersarily want to give them that free publicity, but at the same time, if you plan on spending 450 bucks on a pair of nikes, than im not stopping much by simply stating it here.

I have no words to describe that. It puts to shame the $250 that most OG DS with box grails from late 1980s went for in the past two years. with hype, its almost at the jordan and af1 level. uhhhhhhhhh
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom