11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

Originally Posted by MrChery

someone sent me pics of their cracked pair. seems like a lil part of the black chipped away i plan on wearin one of my pairs tomorrow.

nike's got a serious paint chippin problem wit a few retros...tech trainers, air max 90's, etc.

Lol, just as I expected... nice 'n crackin' midsole.
Like most AT1's too btw.

I liked the white ones at first, but after seeing the first eBay pics I noticed the marble patent strap. So tacky...
I'll patiently wait for some less-hyped-non-patent-strap GR TW's...

Can anyone tell me if the strap fits the same as the strap on a pair of Trainer 1's?

The Trainer1 strap KILLS my little toe.

Ouch that cracking sucks. I wanna break out my whites..kinda turning me off to, but they aren't gonna do any good sitting in the box. I hope they do dropto around retail...this way I can get an extra pair of whites and a pair of reds.

Originally Posted by NYCretroHQ

The price will continue to decrease. They will sell for retail or close to it in a few weeks.
LMAO Did u see the line for these homie from LA to NY the LIne was OD... 300 is the lowest these are gonna drop too.

über hype has decreased to sub über hype. im glad i didnt cop. im 6'3 and 220lbs. if i stroll around my block with these they'll probably crumble likea pair of DS '99 IV's. my money stays in my pocket
pimp.gif

i smashed my all weekend in vegas and i didnt have any cracking.

as far as the white pair is concerned, they arent very nice in person, the marble patent strap makes them look crazy dirty.

just FYI for those tryin to buy a pair on ebay

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

über hype has decreased to sub über hype. im glad i didnt cop. im 6'3 and 220lbs. if i stroll around my block with these they'll probably crumble like a pair of DS '99 IV's. my money stays in my pocket
pimp.gif

Dude the midsole didnt crack it was the paint on the midsole
roll.gif

^yup I was #40 in line and size 8 and 8.5 got sold out when i got to the front. In red and white had to get a 9

I seen a pair go for 290 on ebay, prices are dropping. still don't know if I'd pay that much for the red ones. The jackets are crack, but why soexpensive

prices have dropped
im selling mines for $250.
im still making money off it though

Back
Top Bottom