#11 Oregon at Washington - ABC HD 12:30pm PDT

The game looks interesting for a few reasons:
  • Washington has been rejuvenated and motivated to actually play football now instead of bend over for everybody.
  • Masoli is coming back from some sort of knee injury (all we know is the day-to-day thing). Only he and Chip know where he's at as far as top level playing.
  • Washington has a bad run defense (9th in the league), and Oregon, not surprisingly, leads the Pac-10 in rushing.
    devil.gif
Oregon can't be looking ahead to USC next week in what should be the game of the year and decide the Pac-10 championship.
If worst comes to worst, Oregon can lose this game, and still win out to be the Pac-10 champ.
But let's hope for a W and gear up for USC.

I like Oregon by 10.

BTW, they'll be wearing black helmets, white/silver jerseys, black pants
pimp.gif

I'm an SC fan, but I've loved Oregon since Joey. Consistently the dopest unis in the country. I like their swagger.

That said, "let's go Jake!"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

Masoli playing?

Masoli and TJ Ward have practiced this week, but they're both still day-to-day.

If TJ can come back...
pimp.gif
Masoli's been running the first team all week, wearing a custom fitted brace or a tape-job.
But again, I'm looking forward to LaMichael James and his play. He's been stellar this season when given the opportunity.

The last time the Ducks were in Seattle...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Oregon Rushing[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]CAR[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]LG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Stewart[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]251[/td] [td]7.8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A. Crenshaw[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]113[/td] [td]7.5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]. Dixon[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]99[/td] [td]8.3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R. Alston Jr.[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-. Team[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]-1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]465[/td] [td]7.5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]32[/td] [/tr][/table]
Granted, this isn't the same team...but again, the rush defense isn't anything spectacular.

dr funk 13 wrote:

CP1708 wrote:
Masoli playing?

If TJ can come back...
pimp.gif

Masoli's been running the first team all week, wearing a custom fitted brace or a tape-job.
But again, I'm looking forward to LaMichael James and his play. He's been stellar this season when given the opportunity.

The last time the Ducks were in Seattle...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Oregon Rushing[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]CAR[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]LG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Stewart[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]251[/td] [td]7.8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A. Crenshaw[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]113[/td] [td]7.5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]. Dixon[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]99[/td] [td]8.3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R. Alston Jr.[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-. Team[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]-1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]465[/td] [td]7.5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]32[/td] [/tr][/table]
Granted, this isn't the same team...but again, the rush defense isn't anything spectacular.

Dont forget that game was tied going into the fourth....

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]2[/td] [td][/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [td]4[/td] [td][/td] [td]Total[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
or_arrow.gif
[/td] [td](7) Oregon[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]55[/td] [td]Final [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Washington[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]34[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

It was one hell of a game to watch but the final score didnt represent how close that game really was. We matched your guy'shigh powered offence step for step. (If you remember we fell apart in many 4th quarters that year.
mad.gif
)

I'll be there cheering on my Dawgs, hopefully the defence can muster up a USC upset-esque performance or the Ducks are going to run all over us (again).

Lets go Huskies!

Originally Posted by vctry20

black helmets, white/silver jerseys, black pants
ohwell.gif

UW is unpredictable, should hopefully be a good game. Go Ducks

A little photoshop work from nikeblog shows us this...
Oregon-Ducks-Black-And-White-Uniforms-2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And hopefully this dude is suited up too

Originally Posted by JONFARR

C'mon Huskies
A typical Beaver fan. Can't ever seem to worry about their own team...

Me? I couldn't care less if the Beavs won or lost all of their games. As long as we beat them and they don't finish ahead of us it's all gravy.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Masoli playing?

If TJ can come back...
pimp.gif
This would be a good warm up game for both before the USC game.

Ducks by 21
pimp.gif
As long as UO isn't looking ahead to next week.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by JONFARR

C'mon Huskies
A typical Beaver fan. Can't ever seem to worry about their own team...
Don't worry about it, man... it's all they have. They sit back and wait until Oregon loses then come out the woodworks. I'm used to itnowadays.

Go Ducks!

We should be ranked higher than USC after this game. They lost to UW and we lost to BSU.

Originally Posted by Hannybee

Go Ducks!

We should be ranked higher than USC after this game. They lost to UW and we lost to BSU.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You Duck people are funny.
laugh.gif

Word. We'll be ranked higher than USC after NEXT weekend. Silly Duck fans, we're not loved by AP voters.

CP1708 wrote:
Hannybee wrote:
Go Ducks!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You Duck people are funny.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
They also should have a national titlein 2007 because if Dixion didnt get hurt they would've been the best team in the country. LOL
Silly Duck fans and your if/should/ justifications to not winning anything major.

Back
Top Bottom