#11 Oregon at Washington - ABC HD 12:30pm PDT

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

hope the ducks stay on track...and ahead of cal
88d15446ac4ace93fa37adfcae130623fcd5109.pjpg

Originally Posted by trunks206

CP1708 wrote:
Hannybee wrote:
Go Ducks!

We should be ranked higher than USC after this game. They lost to UW and we lost to BSU.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You Duck people are funny.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
They also should Would have a national title in 2007 because if Dixion didnt get hurt they would've Easily were the best team in the country. LOL
Silly Duck fans and your if/should/ justifications to not winning anything major.

Silly husky fans and you guys going nuts and thinking you guys are good because you beat Idaho and a USC teamthat gets upset every year

Go Ducks

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

BTW, they'll be wearing black helmets, white/silver jerseys, black pants
pimp.gif

UPDATE: Via Rob Moseley, when the traveling squad left the stadium today none of them had helmets. This could be some chicanery on their part. Very possible they leaked the above combo only to surprise everyone with the chrome helmets.

UPDATE x2: And now the word is we've switched to the all white, "storm trooper" look, as we did against Boise State. Let's hope that's just to cover for the chrome helmets.

calibeebee wrote:
dr funk 13 wrote:
pimp.gif

UPDATE: Via Rob Moseley, when the traveling squad left the stadium today none of them had helmets. This could be some chicanery on their part. Very possible they leaked the above combo only to surprise everyone with the chrome helmets.

UPDATE x2: And now the word is we've switched to the all white, "storm trooper" look, as we did against Boise State. Let's hope that's just to cover for the chrome helmets.

I mean, .........wha.........are ya'll some girls or what? Secret escapes so as not to reveal what helmet you're gonna wear?
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Jesus Christ people, if you guys tried as hard to win football games as you do to mix and match your clothes, you may actually do something relevant to thefootball landscape and not the fashion industry.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Keep on winning OREGON making that BSU win better every week

If you guys win and out and BSU win's out do you think you jump them in the polls?
I really don't know. I honestly feel that oregon should not, because how can you be ranked higher than a team that beats you(and goesundefeated). If Boise starts blowing out teams more then I don't see it happening at all, but if they keep squeeking by teams like they did against Tulsathen it might be possible for oregon to jump them.

Oregon is like the Paris Hilton of football. They are popular for no reason, and they both have a rich daddy (Oregon's being Phil) haha...
...with that said umm im takin my Dawgs by 6.

Originally Posted by CP1708

calibeebee wrote:
dr funk 13 wrote:
pimp.gif

I mean, .........wha.........are ya'll some girls or what? Secret escapes so as not to reveal what helmet you're gonna wear?
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Jesus Christ people, if you guys tried as hard to win football games as you do to mix and match your clothes, you may actually do something relevant to the football landscape and not the fashion industry.
smh.gif

in all fairness, Miami used to have some of the dopest uni mixes back when they were relevant. Nike's taken it easy in the down years, butfor a while FSU ---> Miami ---> Michigan were the big uni selling schools for them

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jake Locker show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And non-Huskies fans better start recognizing Mason Foster,
pimp.gif
Add Desmond Trufant to that list....dude will be a problem in a few years.
pimp.gif

I'm off to the game..Go Huskies!!!!!!

I'm so worried about this game! Masoli isn't the best of throwers IMO, so hopefully he has most of his mobility. Jake Locker has always been a problem.LET"S GET THIS!

Back
Top Bottom