11 YEARS OF NIKETALK

kingcrux31

Staff member
Wasaaaaaaaap

ntxi.png

Location map

ronacmap.png

Parking is limited so please arrive early. More parking space at Total Gas Station across Ronac. (parking fees apply)

This will be a night to remember.

See you all there!

pimp.gif

* EDIT *

Freebies galore!

Too many to list but expect HUGE prizes from Urban Athletics, Creative Recs, Nike, Reebok, Vans, Converse, New Balance, Adidas Originals and Jason Markk!!!

First five "Midnight Release" buyers will also get a free GRAE CD!

pimp.gif

Buy/Sell/Trade sneakers.

Kick it with your fellow sneakerheads over some cold drinks, tight jams and a live performance by a musical guest.

Followed by a midnight release.

THIS. WILL. BE. EPIC.

pimp.gif

Happy 11th Anniversary!! Sayang, could have joined kaya lang I won't be in Manila til the 14th. Enjoy guys!!

imma start preparing myself for friday night traffic. hehe. sometimes coming from south of metro sucks. waiting for details.   

Originally Posted by nikko13

imma start preparing myself for friday night traffic. hehe. sometimes coming from south of metro sucks. waiting for details.   
QFT! sucks that i'll wait for the grand prize for our company's christmas party to be raffled first before i can leave bellevue in alabang... but i wont miss this for the world!

last year's party was off the hook. i got a felling that this year's will be even better!

happy 11th NT!

pimp.gif

@D that is why we kinda envy you for making it to last year's. had we known it was in grappa's, we would've gone there after playing in serendra. hope the basketball group could make it this time around. hope sir jojo would post the details asap. cool greys for the midnight release?!

happy 11th anniv NT. long live!

yeah NT's basketball group should make an appearance! dont worry jay this time i have your contact infos so itll be impossible for yall to miss it!

^ hope he does 
laugh.gif

donmega, feel free to drop by. it's your chance to meet and chat with fellow NT peeps.

Back
Top Bottom