12/1/09 Spacejams

a must copp...will be a disappointing year if I dont have these in my possesion!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

I will start buying a couple of Footlocker gift cards at $100 for $70 to soften the blow.
You using a discount, or how you gettin em for 70?

My friend owns a cell phone shop and crack heads, and hustlers, scammers are always going up there selling things for a lower price. You can try craigslist andjust offer them a lower price than what they are asking for.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

I know these are an older pair, but if the december release was lookin like this and had quality like this, I would cop. But with CDP quality and for 175, Imdoubting it very highly

Man that pic brings back memories so clean. I remember getting three pairs easily off NDC around christmas. Ah the good ole' days

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

you know dudes on here already got the jergens in hand and are stroking themselves back and forth while moaning spacceee jammmss decemmbbeerrr firrssttt ohhhhhhhhhhhh spacceee jamsssss

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Guess ima have to get to NY from school when these drop, because i doubt their will be pre-orders
This is 2009 my dude, almost every Air Jordan that comes out have pre-ordered.

I really hope these will be a general release because I want like three pairs.

If the retro Space Jams are close to the OG I will be repeating this picture from the first release times 3!!!

Originally Posted by GZA73

If the retro Space Jams are close to the OG I will be repeating this picture from the first release times 3!!!
laugh.gif

really? you would be buying 18 pairs of space jams? thats just absurd, unless youre reselling them all. Which I hope you dont get a chance to make money off ofif you in fact do

eek.gif
you're a monster. share some of those space jams!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

laugh.gif

really? you would be buying 18 pairs of space jams? thats just absurd, unless youre reselling them all. Which I hope you dont get a chance to make money off of if you in fact do

shameful

I hope these are GR, just like the Nubucks and Raging Bull, that way everyone can hate on these, and then want to return them because they need money andeveryone has them.

Back
Top Bottom