thanks for the info
heres a bigger pic..hmmm
2e5rz0y.jpg

oh yeah... real clear... thanks

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Thnx 4 da n4!!
pimp.gif

please dont type like this, it makes you see, like your a child. does it really hurt to press the extr keys to make complete words
lol i was like '$$% is n4....' then i went 'ohhhhhhh......' lol
so yea... try not to use too much shortened words for slow ppl like me too lol

Thnx 4 da n4!!
pimp.gif

please dont type like this, it makes you see, like your you're a child. does it really hurt to press the extr extra keys to make complete words
Ironic on purpose or on accident?
laugh.gif

Im sorry if this question was asked but are the Jumpmans and the sole on these "Space Jams" going to be Sport Royal or Concord?

if its CDP quality, count me out. I'm not paying $175 so that my glued on 23 on the back would peel off Like my CDP 11s. The numbers just started comingoff because I wore those 11s a lot, but the 23 on my Concords is still there and those are 8 yr old shoes.

i would prolly cop these just to have another pair. but def. not at $175. $150 is at least a little more acceptable. but i'm these are all but guaranteedto be cdp quality tho.
smh.gif
@ me for still considering copping...

sold my CDP XI's (black/red) for $220 thinkin bout sellin the pair from my 2nd CDP. They really are garbage. Keepin my two XII's though. They too wideor cheap....IDK. Nike better put alittle extra effort into these. One of the best J's ever...come on man..

Do i have to buy spacejam in a half a size bigger when they come out? i wear an 8 in the cdp 2-21 pack and it kinda feel a little tight but not to much, butwhen i wear my 3 from the cdp they feel me just right not to tight and not to lose. so can someone help me out with the size before i buy the spacejam when itcome out on black friday? The price on the shoes are 175 confirmed , and i dont have to buy them shirt if i dont want to right?

Originally Posted by jcliz

Thnx 4 da n4!!
pimp.gif

please dont type like this, it makes you see, like your you're a child. does it really hurt to press the extr extra keys to make complete words
Ironic on purpose or on accident?
laugh.gif

you guys take this online grammar nonsense too serious. i can understand the in4 comment cuz that $##! jus looks like some1 tryna be kool, but your andyou're? this isnt school guys we all get the idea what he is tryna say...

I wonder how hard it will be to get a pair. How many pairs are being produced and everythng. Hopin I can get 2 pairs, but id be fine with one

Back
Top Bottom