[| -- 12/18 Phoenix Suns @ Portland Trail Blazers 10:30PM EST (TNT Thursday Game 2) -- |]

SMH, nash freaking dunk it noob, however i thought that 3 attempt was a foul but they didnt give it to nash.

awesome game to watch
As it has been stated many times...
B.Roy is that dude.
Real classy guy too

Whats up with this dudes suit? Wearing some damn velvet looking coat and pants with a pink tie?
laugh.gif

Brandon Roy is pretty good!! Blazers aint that good, but he sure is!

Good game by the Suns they just couldn't stop him haha

SMH so much talent on the Blazers. They got like 11 former 1st rounders on the roster. Ike Diogu and Channing Frye can be solid NBA rotation players givenminutes and they can't even get off the bench
laugh.gif

Brandon Roy is pretty good!! Blazers aint that good, but he sure is!

Good game by the Suns they just couldn't stop him haha

Sometimes I'm embarresed to say I live in Portland... Damn fat dudes dancing without shirts ftl.

Charles Barkley:

"He got a A-cup. I got Double D's."

Charles: "When do we give out the play of the week?" Kenny & Ernie: "The end of the week."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can somebody gif that dude in the stands spanking the white chick please?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Whats up with this dudes suit? Wearing some damn velvet looking coat and pants with a pink tie?
laugh.gif
Son this is your first time seeing Craig Sager?

we need a gif of that guy dancing immediately...im laughing my @@$ off right now haha

edit: and finally seattle has something to be proud of in a HORRIBLE year of sports, a seattle kid from UW, dropping 52...yessssssssss

^^^^^
ok so the cavs suck but lebron is good

The blazers are good because they have him on the team. Dont be mad cause we have a better record.

RIP CITY

Back
Top Bottom