12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Black/Red

Concord

DMP

Space Jam

Columbia

Cool Grey

Gamma

Pantone

Anniversary

Gammas are probably the most underrated Jordan 11 Mid.

If those red melo 11s drop nxt yr i might have a new favorite. But for now nothing beats the black/reds. Perhaps the best looking jordan of all time.

Yeah. I know my opinion isn't shared by many and is probably pretty unpopular. :lol:

I completely forgot about the gift of flight pack. Those are trash and definitely make the black/reds look great.

But for what it's worth:

Columbias
Concords
Space jams
Gammas
Cool greys
Black/red
Pantones

What history do the Gamma have? Nothing! Truth be told the Gamma 12's looked much better than the Gamma 11's imo.

What history do the Gamma have? Nothing! Truth be told the Gamma 12's looked much better than the Gamma 11's imo.

I dont buy kicks for 'history' i buy em cause they look good to me to wear, if you are a collector then sure the gammas would not be on your radar due to nostalgic reasons but for a guy that wears his stuff, the gammas were a must :pimp:

History of people stampeding through the malls. Also there was that dude french kissing a pair.

:smh: that was a dam shame, he should b ashamed of himself

Last edited:
I have a question. I'm a true 11.5 have an 11.5 but really need at least a 12 to feel comfortable. I wore them once and my coworker wants to buy them for $300. Do you guys think I can find another pair at least within for at least $350 if I sell?

I have a question. I'm a true 11.5 have an 11.5 but really need at least a 12 to feel comfortable. I wore them once and my coworker wants to buy them for $300. Do you guys think I can find another pair at least within for at least $350 if I sell?
Most pairs are within (aka selling) $350. Go for it.

short answer yes .. for sure

Sell your pair and check IG @bigfeetsneaks lots of legends on there not moving all around 300-350

my dream has come true the last page was a gamma 11 hate thread.

if were ranking the 11's here it goes

Space Jam

Playoff

Columbia

Concord

Cool Grey

Pantone

Back
Top Bottom