12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

If JB kept the gold eyelets tho.
air-jordan-xi-dmp-gold-eyelets-samples-17-570x379.jpg

Thank God they stopped production and pushed the release date from late 2005 to January 2006 although some with the JORDAN eyelets were sold in store. They way the eyelets bleed :smh:

I'm lost here. How is DMP ranked #1 and Concord ranked #5? Despite the concord accents and the gold on the DMP, they are practically the same colorway (white/black).

I'm a sucker for gold (75% of it) and I like the pods on the bottoms. Not that anyone sees them but me. :lol:
but if i had a choice of Concord or DMP id take DMP 9 Times out of 10

I'm a sucker for gold (75% of it) and I like the pods on the bottoms. Not that anyone sees them but me. :lol:
but if i had a choice of Concord or DMP id take DMP 9 Times out of 10

It's all good fam. Concord's/DMP's are my favorite 11 and my 2nd favorite sneaker of all time. Have all of them except the OG's.

Dude ask me for a Receipt for my 11's Legends

showed him the NDC paper that came with the shoes...

He said i'm selling Fakes

there's no price or numbers on the Receipt 

SMH 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Good lookin shoe. Never cared for any of the Js past 18 besides the stealth 20s.

Stealth 20s can't mess with XX3s. Ever. But, this is an 11 forum, so that may be a discussion for another time. Love all 11s, though, to be honest, Space Jams and Black/Reds are pretty much the same shoe with different color jumpman/sole. For that matter, the Cool Grey and Pantone are the same as well - just grey vs. Legend blue. Same materials (and Cool Grey has white laces). For that matter, the Columbias and Concords are the only silhouettes that stand out as completely unique as 11s.

They are all the same shoe but just different colors...

Na. I'm talking about color blocking and materials. Concord and Legend Blues lay out in a unique way, even material wise with Legend Blue using the leather uppers. Everything else are variations of each other. Black mesh uppers with red/icy/blue bottoms, etc. But, that also might be too much detail for this discussion.

Have not UDS my pair yet, but anyone know if the outsole is gonna yellow or is it gonna change a different color like outsoles with glow in the dark material on them?  

Have not UDS my pair yet, but anyone know if the outsole is gonna yellow or is it gonna change a different color like outsoles with glow in the dark material on them?
It isn't like they are going to yellow as soon as they touch the ground my man.  Put them on when it is dry outside and enjoy!  They will stay icy for a while.  And eventually, they will yellow not change to the color of glow in the dark material.

Yeah i feel ya, i am just wondering what this version of the columbia is gonna look like in a couple years after some wear.  assuming its gonna be something like the original

Back
Top Bottom