12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Previously when I had issues on FNL. My state was in caps for my shipping and in lowercase for my billing. Changed both to capital letters and haven't had any issues since. Everything just has to match for the payment processor. This helps them eliminate fraudulent orders like when the Concords released. So many pairs were left sitting in the FNL warehouse smh. 

Looks like I missed Finish Line Restock and on the last 3 GRs of 2014. Oh well. I'm still was trying to get a 13 for my boy

This dude...
roll.gif

^^ Two left feet, for real.^^

Went to the new HOH in NYC hoping to cop Columbias but they didn't have them... just a ton of gift of flight packs [emoji]128546[/emoji]

You guys think this restock will ncrease or decrease the prices of the legend blues ? Is it gonna be like Breds where they restocked 100x times ?

I use PP Credit on all my FNL orders and haven't had a problem yet.

Good thing about PP Credit is there is no interest or payments for 6 months (if you choose not to make payments)...but when that bill comes in :wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom