12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So Ican sadly assume that my order didn't go trough even though they charge my card.
I'm not trying to give you false hope, but it's hard to say because they are probably still processing orders as we speak.

Even though I received an order confirmation, there could still be a chance that it could be canceled. I don't completely feel at ease that I was successful until I receive a shipping confirmation and I receive them in hand[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's hard to say because they are probably still processing orders as we speak.

Even though I received an order confirmation, there could still be a chance that it could be canceled. I don't completely feel at ease that I was successful until I receive a shipping confirmation and I receive them in hand[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Yeah.. he's right. I didn't take into account that they might still be processing orders. I just received my confirmation fast. And to his point as well, can never trust that FNL goes thru until that shipping confirmation comes at you.

This dude...
roll.gif

^^ Two left feet, for real.^^
LOL

should be in the wildin outs thread

Shipping confirmation/tracking received from FNL, hoping this stock is more than just returns w/ defects

Didn't notice this until now but my left shoes leather on the back is the nice soft leather similar to the pairs from 2001.  My right shoe has the newer crappy leather that we've seen on the past few 11s.  I thought this was super weird and kinda of a flaw on their part.  I don't care too much because i wear all my shoes and Im not too nit picky.  Just weird haha

Here are the pics:  Notice the thickness of the cut of leather and the raw material.....

Last edited:
FNL website still got the countdown timer? lol I guess people are still refreshing hoping for uncarted pairs

Man, that restock though. I still get amazed at how quick these sneakers sell out, still. Glad I was able to get my pair on the original release day, but would have tried to pick up a GS pair for my future son.

Back
Top Bottom