12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yawn, I hate all this stupid "dangerous" talk. If you live in the ghetto or go to a ghetto mall to buy sneakers FCFS you're asking for trouble. But 99.9% of stores will have no violence or crime. I hate how everyone tries to scare people with BS like this. All the stores who care, all the malls who care, all are aware of the XI hype and deal with it accordingly.

And just like the past two years, you know they'll make a TON of these. Wouldn't be surprised if it's 300-500K made. I know I'll score two pairs and not be the least bit worried for my safety.

no talk of scare. a stampede of trying to rush in a store is a fact. thats not dangerous?

and what is GHETTO? now that talk is stupid.

That Basel shop sells fakes but this is a good indication on what they will be like. Liking so far

View media item 1031328

1ST JORDANS THAT MADE MY HEART SKIP A BEAT EVERYTIME I SEE THEM. SO LOVELY.

Lolol at the blind thirst for these. To me these pics are underwhelming. They look damn near already yellowed and that opaque/ milky sole kinda looks rediculous vs the translucent tinted blue that they should have. Ala 2010 cool grey 11. I guess..we'll see how these turn out. These are early pairs so I won't read to far into them.

Last edited:
no talk of scare. a stampede of trying to rush in a store is a fact. thats not dangerous?

and what is GHETTO? now that talk is stupid.

I found it to be a poor choice of words as well, but the "someone is going to get shot" posts are an eye sore too. N's can get shot for anything man, it's just part of life.

You don't need to announce it in advance; there's no point to that.

Lolol at the blind thirst for these. To me these pics are underwhelming. They look damn near already yellowed and that opaque/ milky sole kinda looks rediculous vs the tinted blue that they should have. Ala 2010 cool grey 11. I guess..we'll see how these turn out. These are early pairs so I won't read to far into them.

That was worded perfectly. BLIND THIRST. they could come out looking like complete **** and people will still buy :smh:

Being released properly = the shoe coming out true to original form ie no deliberate and unnecessary changes in shape color or appearance, no backwards jumpman, blue soles etc

The circumstances being = the company has the ability to do this with EASE no difference in production cost and customers will appreciate a true to form retro. those that don't care and will buy anything will buy them ether way so why not please everybody not just some of us

I'm sick of Troll Brand. Hopefully they come correct on the "remastered" pairs. Idgaf about price I just want the shoe to be right.
I understand where you're coming from but I think this would be the last "bs release" (in terms of being released properly) until the "remastered" pairs start to roll out. 

Lolol at the blind thirst for these. To me these pics are underwhelming. They look damn near already yellowed and that opaque/ milky sole kinda looks rediculous vs the translucent tinted blue that they should have. Ala 2010 cool grey 11. I guess..we'll see how these turn out. These are early pairs so I won't read to far into them.
lol you can see yellow you got that 4k computer screen....lol...I'm on a mobile it look white to me I can be room

To be fair, remember that a member just posted a page or two ago that Basel Shop sells fakes. It's just a good indicator of what to expect later this year really.

However, being that they're a Jordan XI made after 2006, they're going to be mediocre at best anyway.
That Basel shop sells fakes but this is a good indication on what they will be like. Liking so far

LOL at this pre yellowing talk. It's 2 different materials (leather & mesh) side by side in a picture. Of coarse the leather will look a different shade than the bright white mesh. 

I found it to be a poor choice of words as well, but the "someone is going to get shot" posts are an eye sore too. N's can get shot for anything man, it's just part of life.

You don't need to announce it in advance; there's no point to that.

who said that though? people will go crazy for these and likely go hard for these

Smh at the "gettin shot" and "only in the ghetto" talk. It is unnecessary. Releases usually have some drama no matter where you are. No need to talk about it as possible the events may be.

I want to try for 2 pair but I don't want the 2nd one to end with the vanilla treatment before I wear em

Any early pics scream fake. These are "first looks." Why do people jump the gun when official pics aren't even out yet? C'mon people.

Back
Top Bottom