12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

But you can't see the Jumpman through the cloudy sole though
laugh.gif
.......... Dudes act worse than chicks sometimes.

This. This all day. Those soles are closer to og concord soles if anything
View media item 1030116

you know that was a advertising photo and they don't reflect the final product always.
I saw the OG columbias in 1996 and No, they were not that milky.
They were similar like the 2001 retro's outsole with the difference that the OG had
the obvious blue tint while the 2001 retro was rather blue/greyish.
At those pics you cannot see the Jumpman or the the white dots.
Since the 2011 concords JB overdoes the milky outsoles while the DMP 11
and 09 Space Jams were too icy (clear).

To you guys thinking of doubling up and stocking pairs... think twice about that.

I have to post pics of my 01 pair.

They turned khaki colored the patent leather
mean.gif
not every pair does that tho. depends on location, how they are stored, etc. im not a double up guy anymore since I don't wear pair A enough to actually beat them down but I would consider 2 of these. don't know why tho. maybe because they took so freaking long to retro this time around
laugh.gif
True. My pair is still white and it's just now starting to turn and that's if you stare at it for a little bit. However, even if they turn khaki, you can correct it.

i dont think the outsole will be that light and they are closer (and better) to OGs that way anyways, a icey clear sole on these would be horrible, i for one and down for sure even if they turn out this way or have a darker blue sole. These are beautiful and i had 01s for a long time and the PL never turned yellow, i dont know what people did to theirs or how they stored them but its never happened to any of my pairs that i have owned.

To you guys thinking of doubling up and stocking pairs... think twice about that.

They turned khaki colored the patent leather :smh:

not every pair does that tho. depends on location, how they are stored, etc. im not a double up guy anymore since I don't wear pair A enough to actually beat them down but I would consider 2 of these. don't know why tho. maybe because they took so freaking long to retro this time around :lol:

Maybe you're right, but most of the pairs I've seen are yellowed out and some are the khaki color mine became.

They turned khaki colored the patent leather :smh:

not every pair does that tho. depends on location, how they are stored, etc. im not a double up guy anymore since I don't wear pair A enough to actually beat them down but I would consider 2 of these. don't know why tho. maybe because they took so freaking long to retro this time around :lol:
True. My pair is still white and it's just now starting to turn and that's if you stare at it for a little bit. However, even if they turn khaki, you can correct it.

I've asked on here how to fix that khaki colored patent leather, but most told me you couldn't and only the mesh part I believe with bars keepers friends.

:nerd:

^ Not to sidetrack too much, but you can change the color of patent leather and I'll leave it at that. The only part of the upper on the '01 version that's mesh is the tongue. The rest is leather on that particular shoe. I will be cautiously experimenting on my pair to refresh the PL in case I don't land a pair of these at the end of the year. I'm not even sure if I should try since my pair is in good shape as is. 

Y'all are hilarious lol I don't understand you "sneakerheads" who complain so much about changes.

Build a bridge. LOL it's a shoe.

It's white. It's got some blue in it. It's an XI Jordan. What more do you want?!

Post makes no sense. Between a person you would consider a "sneakerhead" or a person old enough to have owned ogs and a trendy hypebeast who is just buying them because they're xis calling them white gammas and what not, who do you think is going to complain? Of course you'll buy anything you don't care because you don't know what the shoe is really supposed to be like. Saying "it's a white xi with some blue in what more do u want" r u kidding me?? :x people like you are the reason jb continues to put out crap cuz they know you'll buy anything. It's just a white xi with a lil blue right? :smh: with that mindset all types of changes can be slipped in on you and u wind up with cheap perversions of the original shoe. These are air Jordan's bruh! The DETAILS make the shoes what they are. If you're so care free then u don't need these. Go buy anniversarys. Basically the same shoe right? :smh: If the production soles look like this I will happily pass like I've been doing on these weak jb releases.

Last edited:
Something that has been on my mind and I need answers

If these pics that surface all the time before the shoe comes out are grey market, why doesn't JB do something about it? Obviously they aren't authentic considering they are still selling concords on the site, does JB even care?

Its just crazy because the sneaker community uses these pics to showcase upcoming releases but they are coming from people that sell 'Fakes' on the website

Or maybe they are authentic and we are just believing that there is something called grey market pairs, idk, im confused and this is going on for years now

If these pics that surface all the time before the shoe comes out are grey market, why doesn't JB do something about it? Obviously they aren't authentic considering they are still selling concords on the site, does JB even care?

Its just crazy because the sneaker community uses these pics to showcase upcoming releases but they are coming from people that sell 'Fakes' on the website

Or maybe they are authentic and we are just believing that there is something called grey market pairs, idk, im confused and this is going on for years now

wouldn't say they don't care about it. id say they are more transparent in their efforts.

Post makes no sense. Between a person you would consider a "sneakerhead" or a person old enough to have owned ogs and a trendy hypebeast who is just buying them because they're xis calling them white gammas and what not, who do you think is going to complain? Of course you'll buy anything you don't care because you don't know what the shoe is really supposed to be like. Saying "it's a white xi with some blue in what more do u want" r u kidding me??
sick.gif
people like you are the reason jb continues to put out crap cuz they know you'll buy anything. It's just a white xi with a lil blue right?
mean.gif
with that mindset all types of changes can be slipped in on you and u wind up with cheap perversions of the original shoe. These are air Jordan's bruh! The DETAILS make the shoes what they are. If you're so care free then u don't need these. Go buy anniversarys. Basically the same shoe right?
mean.gif
If the production soles look like this I will happily pass like I've been doing on these weak jb releases.
His post was being sarcastic but at the end of the day, it's still a shoe. I don't understand why a lot of people (generally speaking) get so upset about details here and there like JB "owes" it to you because you waited so long for the release.

I personally think they're making money on the front and back end. They sell the "grey market" pairs, because face it, they're not going to destroy the ones that were defective, despite what they tell us. And they make the money on the actual "legit" pairs that we see on RD. Idk, that's just how I feel on it. 

His post was being sarcastic but at the end of the day, it's still a shoe. I don't understand why a lot of people (generally speaking) get so upset about details here and there like JB "owes" it to you because you waited so long for the release.

What exactly led you to believe that anything about his post was sarcasm unless you know him personally?? And nobody said jb owes anybody anything. I simply won't buy crap. Easy. And for you and the rest of the people who "don't understand the complaining over details" that's fine. You just don't get it and you never will. To each his own. At the end of the day you're right, it's just a shoe. Which is why it's so easy for me to pass on them if they aren't released properly. Not just the way I want them but the way they're supposed to be. I don't thinks it's asking too much at all considering the circumstances.

Last edited:
I personally think they're making money on the front and back end. They sell the "grey market" pairs, because face it, they're not going to destroy the ones that were defective, despite what they tell us. And they make the money on the actual "legit" pairs that we see on RD. Idk, that's just how I feel on it. 

That's exactly what I think it is, hit it right on the head.

If you had your own brand and you know for a fact that they are selling exact copies of your shoe including box and inserts and making money off your name, im sure you will want them to stop unless they were giving you a 'cut' of what they make. I don't think these pairs are not authentic, they are just pre-released with no quality control, Hence why some of them come with a unlabeled box. I guess you can call them unofficial authentic samples :lol:

Last edited:

That's exactly what I think it is, hit it right on the head.

If you had your own brand and you know for a fact that they are selling exact copies of your shoe including box and inserts and making money off your name, im sure you will want them to stop unless they were giving you a 'cut' of what they make. I don't think these pairs are not authentic, they are just pre-released with no quality control, Hence why some of them come with a unlabeled box. I guess you can call them unofficial authentic samples
laugh.gif
It's not exactly a cut, they sell them at wholesale prices just like they do to the chain stores. It might be at a cheaper price due to the "defective nature" of the shoe, but at the very least, they're not taking a loss on what is considered their "garbage". Then they turn around and sell the better pairs at their wholesale value to the regular vendors. 

^makes sense, maybe this 'remastering' JB is talking about means cutting out this middle man, stop cutting corners, and just make sure every pair is on point quality wise, only time will tell....

Cant wait for oxy's tho, im stoked for those man forreal, and columbias

Back
Top Bottom