12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

5E4E5339-77F8-4F53-99F4-5DAC3D855F5F.jpeg

Crazy that these can be still be had 3 1/2 years later for around $240-$260 in DS condition... Makes me wonder if the yellowing of the leather really hurt resale prices.

Its almost weird for me to say but i put these up there with breds. The white is so nice

me too, to me the breds, Concords and these are in the same category. these being his all star shoe make them kinda special to me, the fact of the matter is they made more pairs of these they hit outlets and thats the reason the price isn't as much as the Concords or breds. after this years concord release we will see Concords being had for under 300 all day as well. just like space jams

Wore mine for the first time about a month ago and still look like the day they dropped. I really wish the leather wasn't like paper though.. means I will likely recop if they get the SJ XI treatment. :rolleyes

I saw a size 11 pair of these go for like $218 ,on ebay but they came in a generic Jordan box and not the sliding one... dod the outlet pairs come in a generic box?

The prices on these dropped even lower-can be had for $220-$260 in good sizes on Stock-X.. Are these having yellowing issues on the upper yet? AFAIK, there is no real solution to fixing that on the patent leather.

I’ll take updated versions of these and Cool Greys over Blk/reds at this point.

Back
Top Bottom