12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

thanks for the pic. thats so crazy to me. hella good price too. i would grab a couple and just keep them icey for the future.

Camarillo Outlet had em today on the lowkey for 169.99. You had to be in line to see them displayed(they were displayed in a hidden corner of the store) so LOTS of casual shoppers didn't even know they were available. Even customers in line, had no idea that xi legends were available--a few customers in line behind me, stopped me to ask if any more jordan 11s were available. Was tempted to double up but felt goood with one pair:smile: mine are not labeled as B-grade. No yellowing and no defects.

There were maybe 20-25 pairs available at 3:00 pm today.

Last edited:
from the outlet thread...
View media item 2244242

Looking at the new Spacejams and all the colors from 2000-2001....I just can't wear any of my pairs from recent years. The reverse Jumpman drives me crazy now. Some may say that's subtle and not a big deal.....but the 11s from the last few years in comparison to what they are putting out this year is a no-contest.

It's very common with 11s too btw. Don't sit somewhere with your feet out in front and ankles at an angle. That's one of the main causes. Driving stick doesn't help either

I wouldn't worry about something like that, can't expect a shoe to stay looking fresh if it's not DS.

Yeah it might be something to do with the leather being softer on these LBs cus I don't seem to have the same issues on my Breds/Cool Greys/Gammas or Anniversary XIs. Its not a major problem I just notice it more on these for some reason. I still got a DS pair but the trouble with white Xis is they don't have a long lifecycle, even DS pairs tend to yellow and fade over a 2-3 yr period and that's kept in cool dry storage, you might stretch them a bit longer in air tight bags but even still the patent white will cream out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom