12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

True or not...

Heard alot of people take the Box paper out and store their shoes with Silica instead…..

Does the Paper in the Box Increase the Yellowing???

anyone?

I'm not 100% sure the paper does cause them to yellow, but what I've herd is that there's acid in the paper that can cause the soles too yellow.
Whether it's true or not it can't really hurt to take the paper out of the box.

i fold it up and put it on the bottom of the box and have never had a problem with any of my shoes, i believe storage environment plays a bigger part

i fold it up and put it on the bottom of the box and have never had a problem with any of my shoes, i believe storage environment plays a bigger part
It does. 

Silica packs are bad if you don't live in a really humid environment.

I never bought into the tissue paper idea. I have all of my tissue paper in all of my boxes and over 13 years, the paper hasn't affected the integrity of any of my shoes.

It does. 

Silica packs are bad if you don't live in a really humid environment.

I never bought into the tissue paper idea. I have all of my tissue paper in all of my boxes and over 13 years, the paper hasn't affected the integrity of any of my shoes.
honestly the only reason its on the bottom is so i dont have to move it out of the way everytime i get my shoes out lol but my shoes lay directly on the paper, also i think some people THINK they take care of their shoes but with icy bottoms you have to scrub the bottoms after each wear or they will yellow very quickly!

honestly the only reason its on the bottom is so i dont have to move it out of the way everytime i get my shoes out lol but my shoes lay directly on the paper, also i think some people THINK they take care of their shoes but with icy bottoms you have to scrub the bottoms after each wear or they will yellow very quickly!
Hat do you use to clean your soles? I know some people use the armorall wipes on them to preserve the sole

Hat do you use to clean your soles? I know some people use the armorall wipes on them to preserve the sole
on my XIs i use soap water and a toothbrush and when i wipe them dry i also blow in between the traction pods to remove all of the water to prevent oxidation while they are in the box, i dont put anything on my shoes to keep them clean for the fear of the product ruining my shoes

Maybe if you dont wear them. If you want to slip and fall put armorall on you're shoes. Use as little invasive products as possible. 

Last edited:

on my XIs i use soap water and a toothbrush and when i wipe them dry i also blow in between the traction pods to remove all of the water to prevent oxidation while they are in the box, i dont put anything on my shoes to keep them clean for the fear of the product ruining my shoes
It's literally that simple 
laugh.gif

Do you really feel like it's thread worthy? The nickname is dumb as hell so if anything, I envy them for not knowing :lol:
But half of the dudes were straight up hype beasts. Thread worthy IMO, but man the JB section is brutal so I'll pass.

If fakes resembled the OGs more than the authentics, would you buy fakes?

Yep. However this is never the case. Ever. Today it seems as if the "real" shoes are trying harder to resemble fakes. Poor quality banana shape incorrect color placement etc

Last edited:
I wonder how people would feel if they released these like they did the black / red's

^^^^Oh boy. Don't get nike or jb thinking ideas. Lord knows Larry Miller's assistant is reading this. 

What do you guys think? I think these might b Legit

Why would they be next to snakeskin lows that came out months ago thanks to nt I've learned some shoes get production dates around three months before release at the max 6 months. I can't really see than producing them 9 month before release it seems to early. Plus if that was the case we would have official pics which we don't. I could be wrong but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom