12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Why would they be next to snakeskin lows that came out months ago thanks to nt I've learned some shoes get production dates around three months before release at the max 6 months. I can't really see than producing them 9 month before release it seems to early. Plus if that was the case we would have official pics which we don't. I could be wrong but I doubt it

Snake skin lows? 9 months early? What are you talking about.....

Snake skin lows? 9 months early? What are you talking about.....
The snakeskin lows in the picture release back in April which means they were in production in early 2014. With the Columbia 11 release being scheduled in December, the possibility of them being in production a year early is slim to none when most pairs start production about 5-6 months before official release date.

The snakeskin lows in the picture release back in April which means they were in production in early 2014. With the Columbia 11 release being scheduled in December, the possibility of them being in production a year early is slim to none when most pairs start production about 5-6 months before official release date.

First off those are not snake skin lows. They're GS aqua 11s. Secondly, if this picture was taken 9 months ago than it would of leaked 3 months ago. Just because there's aqua 11s in the picture doesn't mean that this was taken 9 months ago. Restocks happen all the time and it wouldn't shock me one bit if these shoes continue to be produced after they're released. Remember the BRED 11s......

First off those are not snake skin lows. They're GS aqua 11s. Secondly, if this picture was taken 9 months ago than it would of leaked 3 months ago. Just because there's aqua 11s in the picture doesn't mean that this was taken 9 months ago. Restocks happen all the time and it wouldn't shock me one bit if these shoes continue to be produced after they're released. Remember the BRED 11s......
Even if the Aqua 11s were reproduced, that still doesn't account for the fact that the Columbias release in December. Production doesn't start until 5-6 months before official release date which means production just started (no more than 3 weeks ago). The chances of seeing the final product is slim to none.

If fakes resembled the OGs more than the authentics, would you buy fakes?
Absolutely Not 
mean.gif

Bred 11s were NOT produced again after the initial release. Just because they restock doesn't mean they get the factory's to start churning out more kicks......

The shade of blue on that sole is hilarious idk why them dudes feel the need to show that that's a fake shoe. It's obvious.

Even if the Aqua 11s were reproduced, that still doesn't account for the fact that the Columbias release in December. Production doesn't start until 5-6 months before official release date which means production just started (no more than 3 weeks ago). The chances of seeing the final product is slim to none.

Thanks fam for havin my back and helping me break it down. Columbias have just went in to production (following the past trends) so we should see official shoes in the next month or 2.. Come on addys you can't really think they would reproduce a gs shoe.. When have they ever reproduced a shoe ever.. Columbias weren't produced along side a shoe that released in April they just weren't

shoes look mad nice in pics above heard one dude call em blue magic 11s (American Gangsta) lol

Back
Top Bottom