12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I didn't ask what was the color of purple but why was purple used at all. I also didn't recognize that concord was in the playoff viii's.
Yea it's on the bottom of toe box and on the sole. Concord is actually listed on the 2013 playoff 8 box as part of the color code on the size sticker.

Last edited:
that's not what I asked. I asked why did the launch shoe come in purple instead of red.

I've asked myself this question too. But if u remember back there were several air jordan initial colorways that were not matching the Bulls colors:

1. Aj7 borddeaux (grey, bordeaux red, yellow, dark turquoise. ....definitely not a Bulls colorway and he only wore them in the ASG 1992).

2. Aj10 steelgreys (the jumpman on the sole was powder blue instead of red)

I think tinker chose dark concord on the Aj11 concords just for style reason.

the concord purple is just an accent on the shoe. the blk/red 7 had crap load of color not on the bulls. LOL

Last edited:
I've asked myself this question too. But if u remember back there were several air jordan initial colorways that were not matching the Bulls colors:

1. Aj7 borddeaux (grey, bordeaux red, yellow, dark turquoise. ....definitely not a Bulls colorway and he only wore them in the ASG 1992).

2. Aj10 steelgreys (the jumpman on the sole was powder blue instead of red)

I think tinker chose dark concord on the Aj11 concords just for style reason.
well the Bordeaux's were an all star shoe so that's why they were so different much like the aquas, and lighting xvii's. I also remember the steels coming with the Carolina jumpman but at that point he didn't play for the bulls so maybe it was his UNC heritage. Idk maybe it was the same situation with the Concord's already being developed with MJ out of the league.

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't cop from an official retailer. The amount of fakes floating around already is insane, and it's only August!

Guys how do you guys think this release will go compared to the other XI releases.. No Violence.. Same Violence Or "The Purge"-like Violence?

I personally think i will hear about more murders this time but who knows..maybe they will have more than enough to supply the demand..And the swat team outside..

Just seen these thought it was worth posting. Sorry if someone else already
posted it.
these are them...i kno the pic isn't that good...i told him to tint the soles to look similar to the OGs...ig: @ceezemc ...he's  got a bunch of customs on his ig... paranorman XI lows, gamma XI...and his prices are good

Guys how do you guys think this release will go compared to the other XI releases.. No Violence.. Same Violence Or "The Purge"-like Violence?

I personally think i will hear about more murders this time but who knows..maybe they will have more than enough to supply the demand..And the swat team outside..
Same as the Gammas last year. Lots of raffles, everyone and their families signing up. Buttloads of pairs to go around.

GamerG u must live in the slums of all slums. You almost making me scared to go stand in line for some jordans.

Same as the Gammas last year. Lots of raffles, everyone and their families signing up. Buttloads of pairs to go around.
Purge level violence

gammas do not compare, those were a non og cw, and in the opinion of many, trash

these are an og cw that ppl have been waiting a LONG time for, this is a retirement shoe for many

there will be blood

GamerG u must live in the slums of all slums. You almost making me scared to go stand in line for some jordans.
My experience with Jordans varies.. Smaller spots tend to be more tense.. I remember the footlocker dude at one spot (secretly) did raffles without notifying FTL or anyone besides the 8 people that paid him off.. When that spot found out there was no shoes and when the manager waited until the gate went down to taunt this one hood dude... he was throwing chairs to get in that footlocker to jump that dude..

Most AC (After Concord) Jordan releases have been straight shams at smaller spots.. Never any FSR's (To the public) and youre left with 30 people in line for 4 pairs and people being real nasty.. So for me.. AC Jordan releases I've avoided them big time..

and @Fau2015  I dont live in the slums but remember the word "Concord" turns normal emotional-already hoodlums into "incrediable hulk" tearing doors off the hinges to get to those XI's.. After the Concord release, it hasnt been the same.

PS: I'm still trying to figure out why people dont call them White/Black Jordan XI and what made people freak out over them. Was it because the word "Concord" triggers superhuman strength? Someone with expert research let me know why did Concord = Incredible Hulk..lol

yeah that was odd. Mj wore the Chicago 10 without the 45 stitching for the ~10 games i guess and then had the PE with the 45.
In round 1 1995 playoffs against the hornets, mj wore the dark shadows (nubuck upper) with the 45.
He scored 48pts in one game.
Mj never wore the black concords or SJ in the 1996 nba playoffs. As you know the bulls wore black socks since the nba playoffs 1996.
Mj wore mostly the black/red mids added by the black/red low i.e. and supposedly the black/reds in low with patent (PE only).
In the championship ceremony in Chicago mj wore the concord lows with white sockliner.

No supposedly about it...He did wear Black / Red Lows during the 95'-96' Playoffs...
View media item 210282View media item 1121909

Also concerning the lack of a visible "Jumpman" on the sole of these...I can't understand why Nike / JB felt the need to change it from white with on the OG's to black on these...I swear some of the things they do is just to piss off sneakerheads...

Still passing regardless due to JB saying themselves that these and everything else they are dropping prior to their Spring releases next year is sub-par quality...

Last edited:

Purge level violence

gammas do not compare, those were a non og cw, and in the opinion of many, trash

these are an og cw that ppl have been waiting a LONG time for, this is a retirement shoe for many

there will be blood
For these "Columbia" Blue Magic Like Cocaine Ish Jays Ill stick to online orders and ill just film the lines and fiasco from aside..

No supposedly about it...He did wear Black / Red Lows during the 95'-96' Playoffs...
View media item 210282View media item 1121909

Also concerning the lack of a visible "Jumpman" on the sole of these...I can't understand why Nike / JB felt the need to change it from white with on the OG's to black on these...I swear some of the things they do is just to piss off sneakerheads...

Still passing regardless due to JB saying themselves that these and everything else they are dropping prior to their Spring releases next year is sub-par quality...

awesome. Thank you for those pics.
i also skip any aj 11 mid release because they just don't getvit right. While the padding is ok, they still always screw something up (i even suspect intentionality).
Guess when they finally retro them right, the jordan hype is already over.

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't cop from an official retailer. The amount of fakes floating around already is insane, and it's only August!

Sad, but true. In general, 11's tend to have a ridiculous number of fakes floating around before and after release. I wouldn't trust anything less than the store manager handing them to me in person, and even then I may still have to bring em on here for a legit check or two. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom