12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I hope they do the sole like the sample pic Oregonsole posted awhile back just to stick it to all the early GM/fakes ot now

This is second on my want to buy list this year (apart from the ones that Ive already obtained). Dunno if I should get a second pair just to keep deadstock for future use or not. 
nerd.gif

Cant believe we're having a disagreement on whether or not the Space Jam 11s were an original colorway. We really don't have any idea how many pairs of original Jams were made back then. Or do we?
I heard 5 in existence.

So if the space jams are a different shoe themselves from what they were with the concord color one could say we haven't recieved a true space jam. In the sense of the concord colors. It's like I said it basically would be a OG PE.
I read somewhere that we got the Varsity Royal instead of the Concord because it looked blue on TV. Don't quote me on that. Just what I read somewhere.

The XIs Jordan wore in Space Jam actually had a purple Jumpman and traction pods. Also, the 23 was actually stitched in instead of ironed.
View media item 1117689View media item 1117690The above pictures are the actual shoes he wore in the movie.

maybe for the scenes where he played in the movie. But during the close shot before the tip off the jump man was clearly bright blue actually even brighter than the varsity royal on the 2000 space jams!
Don't believe me? Watch that scene again.

Endless stories behind these shoes fascinates me. Nike has so much in the vault

maybe for the scenes where he played in the movie. But during the close shot before the tip off the jump man was clearly bright blue actually even brighter than the varsity royal on the 2000 space jams!
Don't believe me? Watch that scene again.

I read somewhere that we got the Varsity Royal instead of the Concord because it looked blue on TV.

So any idea how long did Jordan wore those Space Jam for? I suppose hed only wear em for the movie shots, but those creases on the midsoles makes it seems like its been worn and abused for years at least.

So any idea how long did Jordan wore those Space Jam for? I suppose hed only wear em for the movie shots, but those creases on the midsoles makes it seems like its been worn and abused for years at least.

I think he also used them in the 95 playoffs against the Magic, at least in a couple of games!

Didn't we just go through this on the last page? Or is this a different series you guys are talking about?

lmao funny how one post takes a crazy turn in a thread, jams arent OG thats for sure, i count GRs as OG not super limited

So limited it didn't release. It was a PE until it released for sale. It wasn't even friends and family limited if I remember correctly.

OG SPACEJAMS I know all us old NTERS remember when these was on ebay..Only like 5 pairs was made one dude sold his HONDA CIVIC to MIKES stylist for SPACEJAM...The other pair sold for $24,000 on ebay in 04' I think...
even if I had a 100 million in the bank I wouldn't spend that much money on a pair of Jordans. That's insane

There are also 2 concord low colorways that mj wore.

1 had a black liner like the 2014 lows and the other has a tan liner with leather upper.

Back
Top Bottom