12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I knew about the price increase, I guess I just didn't realize these would be 200
mean.gif
so pretty much all other retros will be 185 then starting October?
mean.gif

Since FNL has done the draft the last 2 years I would make sure to check the spam folder come December! I'm not lining up for raffles either...
How do you enter the FNL draft for a shoe? I've never participated in one of their "drafts".

Since FNL has done the draft the last 2 years I would make sure to check the spam folder come December! I'm not lining up for raffles either...

How do you enter the FNL draft for a shoe? I've never participated in one of their "drafts".
Sign up for winners circle on their site and make sure to select yes to get their promotional emails. They'll start tweeting about it and sending emails in December regarding the process. Past years it was basically an online raffle.

Sign up for winners circle on their site and make sure to select yes to get their promotional emails. They'll start tweeting about it and sending emails in December regarding the process. Past years it was basically an online raffle.
Oh I see. So when you win is it an in store pickup? Also is this winner circle thing free? (Sorry for the noob questions).

Oh I see. So when you win is it an in store pickup? Also is this winner circle thing free? (Sorry for the noob questions).
You pick from a list of stores when u enter. WC also gives rewards as well. They have a detailed explanation of the program on their site.

It all started with the Spacejams XI 2009 retro with 170 USD / EUR.
They figured out that many consumers paid for it so they increased it.
Then in late 2011 They increased the retail of AJ 3 retros to 150 USD / EUR.
Annual increase for retro Air Jordans is lame.
Maybe we should make a bet by what retail the mass will stop buying them
like now.
200 USD for the White/black-Legend Blues with that weird milky outsoles,
Jumpman on the left facing backwards?
NO THANKS!
Give us a retro that is identical to the OG release and then I might be
paying them 200.

Known about the $200 price tag for a while now, but it still rubs me the wrong way. I've purchased my fair share of Jordans this year, but with the price jump I won't be able to do the same in 2015.

Known about the $200 price tag for a while now, but it still rubs me the wrong way. I've purchased my fair share of Jordans this year, but with the price jump I won't be able to do the same in 2015.

same here. with the price hike reaching 200 for AJ 11, 185 for AJ 2 - 14 retros, I won't be able to buy 4 - 5 pairs a year anymore.
would need to limit to colorways I really want and done properly.

This year I only purchased 1 pair of Air Jordans (white/infareds).
The other 2 pairs are Kobe 9 Elite (Gumbo Nola) instead of the AJ 9 Barons
and the Lebron 11 Black/Diffused Jade over the AJ 2 white/reds.
170 Euros is way too much for an AJ 2 retro.

I thought it was going to be $185 for these, then with the tax it would be reaching 2 bills, but $200 before tax? Then if you order online, it's tax + shipping? I think I'll pass on these. I've always had a rule about $200 being my ceiling for buying kicks, and that was my stance on paying reseller prices. I've broken my own personal rule twice. But $200 out the gate? I guess it will boil down to how badly I want the shoe and I don't want these that badly. My 01 pair is in good shape, I figured out how to restore the parts I need to restore and it's not major so I don't see myself jumping through hoops to get a crack at paying $200 for these. Good luck to all those who want these that never had them, but for this insanity, I'm content with what I have. 

I would buy these only because I never had a pair before and would really like to have these. I wonder if JB would release another XI next year for the holidays. I mean besides the columbias what else could they bring out? I know there will always be hype for XIs during the holiday season but people were just waiting on the columbias to retro again

$200 + tax is steep, i will try to win a raffle in my area but if no dice then im not going to get a pair unless someone i know comes through for retail but thats never happened for me.

Back
Top Bottom