12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It's the most, wonderful time, of the year! So close. Word to Christmas. And then, 2015. It's a great time to love kicks. I love kicks and these will be purchased and worn.

my og concords after the first round of treatment with jason m.

lets see how far i can get with cleaning them, saw them today and thought they deserve it ^^

Thought I'd share. Dude is moving up quick he's not bad

BUT.. paused at 2:01. Cmon bro soles not even blue
laugh.gif

i blame Wardrobe..........

every time a pic is posted in here its labeled as fake its getting kinda annoying just wait until DEC...

Size 13? That's my size :smokin. Not that I'll ever come into contact with em :lol:

That's funny.
@kicksordie posted a pic of him wearing the red ones and this is the caption:

Bloody social media 11's Been there, heard it all.. Same repetitive nonsense over and over again. One word vs. another. One empty pocket vs. A profit. One hater vs. Someone on the come up.

Nike has been the leading shoe brand in high commodity sneaker for how long now?! And still hasn't manage to develop a system to avoid any assumptions!?... Hmm seems legit(sarcastic tone)

Oh WAIT, but there's nothing wrong with all those fake, made up, Artaphax samples? ..joke of the year.
Yet we sitting here arguing what's real or fake based off of envy, jealously, greed, competition and dollar signs.

Nike laughing. It's the ppl in this industry who are fake, not the shoes.
PS - Remember that half these "PRAISED SNEAKER ICONS" collections consist of ARTAPHAX specials.. How dare you try to call anything fake when you wouldn't be shining like you are today without those "REVERSE" shoes.. or w.e you call them. Class A hypocrites. Smh. 22h
Read more at http://websta.me/n/kicksordie#GxTfXCyAimY085Eg.99

That's funny.
@kicksordie posted a pic of him wearing the red ones and this is the caption:

Bloody social media 11's Been there, heard it all.. Same repetitive nonsense over and over again. One word vs. another. One empty pocket vs. A profit. One hater vs. Someone on the come up.

Nike has been the leading shoe brand in high commodity sneaker for how long now?! And still hasn't manage to develop a system to avoid any assumptions!?... Hmm seems legit(sarcastic tone)

Oh WAIT, but there's nothing wrong with all those fake, made up, Artaphax samples? ..joke of the year.
Yet we sitting here arguing what's real or fake based off of envy, jealously, greed, competition and dollar signs.

Nike laughing. It's the ppl in this industry who are fake, not the shoes.
PS - Remember that half these "PRAISED SNEAKER ICONS" collections consist of ARTAPHAX specials.. How dare you try to call anything fake when you wouldn't be shining like you are today without those "REVERSE" shoes.. or w.e you call them. Class A hypocrites. Smh. 22h
Read more at http://websta.me/n/kicksordie#GxTfXCyAimY085Eg.99

I dunno how many times ive said it, but one more cant hurt. KICKSORDIE rocks fakes. All these cats on Instagram fronting like they got 1 of 1's. ***** theres 10 other pages with ppl saying they got the same shoe. All got "rep" in the game so ppl don't even question if they real or not cos they never seen em before. Lol now look, busted. IG is just as much to blame for all this ****, gives overnight sneakerheads with the ability to read Taobao to suddenly become like GODS to kids in the sneakerworld. Imma just sit back here with my authentic pairs, that I collected, over a long time, not overnight and just sip on my coffee like its non of my business. **** catchs up to them eventually. Take away IG and 90% of this fake **** would disappear

Last edited:
this is like the biggest argument.about fakes, gm and real.pairs. its only a couple of months away. no big deal. if the heels would just widen just a tad, thatd be good.

I dunno how many times ive said it, but one more cant hurt. KICKSORDIE rocks fakes. All these cats on Instagram fronting like they got 1 of 1's. ***** theres 10 other pages with ppl saying they got the same shoe. All got "rep" in the game so ppl don't even question if they real or not cos they never seen em before. Lol now look, busted. IG is just as much to blame for all this ****, gives overnight sneakerheads with the ability to read Taobao to suddenly become like GODS to kids in the sneakerworld. Imma just sit back here with my authentic pairs, that I collected, over a long time, not overnight and just sip on my coffee like its non of my business. **** catchs up to them eventually. Take away IG and 90% of this fake **** would disappear

I just :rofl: now days. Someone always got to have the upper hand on someone nowadays, even back then.

I know a guy who knows a big whig at the Nike factory. It's was 4 pairs of this PE sample made. The player had his pair of course and some how 1 pair got missing and ended up in the US :nerd: . All of a sudden 2 weeks later 10 or so people had the same pair. Lmao people are ******* desperate for like and comments and still folks saying they got the real pair when only 4 was made. Just like NT old buddy jumping the gun on those 45 Concords lol.

Fakes are not going to stop unfortunately and Nike wants it that way so you can buy their product. Thing is fakes are getting scary real almost. Nike doesn't care or they done something about it by now.

Back
Top Bottom