12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Will be going for the pantones pack with the Columbias as my back up plan seeing as the pack is going to be pretty limited from what I'm told, and i'm pretty sure i'll be able to get the columbias.

Can we just take the pantones talk to the pantones thread tho? It's called the legend blue 11 thread for a reason

So since the Pantones limited and Coming in a Pack with another shoe..

Yall gone pass on the Columbias huh? OMG, thanks for your generosity.. Srs.
I don't know about pass lol, but i can definitely see people making the GOF pack their priority

Why not put legend blues and pantones in pack so everybody get two shoes they actually want? JB dumb AF but that would cause mass hysteria and death lol

Why not put legend blues and pantones in pack so everybody get two shoes they actually want? JB dumb AF but that would cause mass hysteria and death lol
too many people would get hurt/robbed or get killed. Unfortunate

No it's smart JB put the xx9 and the XI together so that people would be forced to buy a desirable shoe and another not so desirable shoe. Nike did this with the Brazil pack and the shooting star pack it makes sense imo but I personnaly like this pack more than the other 2 since I do like the xx9 just don't think I wanna give it $500 tho

Jb threw us a bone with this pack. Diverting the beast freeing up some more pairs of colombias :smokin
My thoughts exactly. It's 10 days after too and I doubt most people are going to want to spend $700 on kicks alone this holiday. **** maybe even $800 pending taxes for some.

they shoud call this "coluglies" pack! 
sick.gif

My thoughts exactly. It's 10 days after too and I doubt most people are going to want to spend $700 on kicks alone this holiday. **** maybe even $800 pending taxes for some.
these resellers don't mind dropping more than that on a single release 

and many shoe jackings and murders.. but if we just boycott the packs.. nike will stop doing these  Good/Ugly packs
ppl aren't getting murdered for kicks, that is a rarity. Same with the "shoe jackings" but we've had this conversation many times before so no use in starting it up again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom