12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm sooo close to letting my DS pair go. For $400-500 someone can have em..
Id do it fam, they look so bad its a shame to even call it an XI, those and CDPs (they may have better quality but they look like crap and the black/red XI is my fav)

but i think (all speculation) is that they will do another retro+ next year especially with the success that the gammas had this year. i honestly wouldn't mind the pics posted earlier in here. the white/blue ones MJ wore and stuff like that.

Id do it fam, they look so bad its a shame to even call it an XI, those and CDPs (they may have better quality but they look like crap and the black/red XI is my fav)

With that said, I don't understand how 09s can fetch for more than the 00s? That 09 craptastic quality has clouded peoples judgements.

With that said, I don't understand how 09s can fetch for more than the 00s? That 09 craptastic quality has clouded peoples judgements.
they dont, if you find DS 2000 jams they will blow the 09s out of the water by close to $100, they are used all over the place but DS is a unicorn almost and you will pay for them

Even with all of the documented flaws, I am just happy that I own a pair. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

its because dudes just care about the icy sole. i remember when i was retiring... so i thought, i sold my 09s for $350 and only got $275 for my 00 Jams. both DS too. Sad still this collection is gone.

View media item 207441

its because dudes just care about the icy sole. i remember when i was retiring... so i thought, i sold my 09s for $350 and only got $275 for my 00 Jams. both DS too. Sad still this collection is gone.

View media item 207441

BigJ - nice 00-01 set. (Had to pic quote.) :smile:
I would have to agree with you on the sole. But you would think that Real patent leather on 00s would surely make it up. That fake pleather on the 09s are just sad. Check out SoleSupremacy. Their pricing makes me scratch my head somtimes.

rhinosport rhinosport thanks man. took me years to get that set together. i remember when dude that sold me the columbias got real nasty with me months later because i wouldn't sell them back. the love for the columbias is definitely real man.

and trust me, i sold the 09s within a 2 hrs of listing them for 350. took me more than a week to get 275 for the 00s and the soles weren't fully yellowed. just were fully see through just not icy like the 09s. that really let me know how the shoe game was turning. a lot of people just want the NAME not the quality the brand used to go for. They are just happy they have Jams. The real leather and patent cut was serious for us. Im just glad the newer XIs have gotten better than where they started in 08. i mean, it definitely is what it is now.

Last edited:
I kick myself all of the time for buying the '09 Jams the next summer instead of a decently yellowed pair of 2000's that were like $40 less (I paid $225 for the '09 pair) that got relisted on eBay :smh:

Worst part? I have ended up purposely yellowing the '09 pair anyway when I realized I liked them better that way :lol:

Last edited:
Finally my favorite Jordan of all time is coming back out.

Two pairs for me and one for my girl is all I need. Unfortunately in todays times that is going to be a hell of a task

I can see this release being hard for people who want mulitples. I'm goin in for one pair and that's all I need.

Looking forward to copping these. At least copping 2. If more come in, all the better! Need to start seeing some quality photos and what not for it already..

Hopefully they mass produce these. More numbers than gammas and Breds so there will be a better chance for more ppl to cop

Hopefully they mass produce these. More numbers than gammas and Breds so there will be a better chance for more ppl to cop
We all know these are gonna be a GR but were there more pairs produced of the gammas than the playoff XIs? If JB follows the same routine then hopefully a lot of people will walk away with a pair

We all know these are gonna be a GR but were there more pairs produced of the gammas than the playoff XIs? If JB follows the same routine then hopefully a lot of people will walk away with a pair
I forget where I saw it in the gamma thread that they said there were less gammas than breds. It had the numbers and everything

All the people better be exaggerating when the say they're gonna cop 2-3 pairs. You gonna make it impossible for me to cop a pair
mean.gif

arent the gammas still going to restock?

I'm sure they will a million times just like the blck/rd 11s the year before
Ofcourse they aren't saying but yea almost certain. Probably ASW. But it was def rough for me RD. I struck out on 8 raffles with 3 ppl filling out just for me for the gammas. I was lucky enough to get threw on NDC and cop. A lot more pairs on RD I feel will be better for ppl

All the people better be exaggerating when the say they're gonna cop 2-3 pairs. You gonna make it impossible for me to cop a pair :smh:  

A lot of people say it but does it happen for most of them?

arent the gammas still going to restock?

I'm sure they will a million times just like the blck/rd 11s the year before
Ofcourse they aren't saying but yea almost certain. Probably ASW. But it was def rough for me RD. I struck out on 8 raffles with 3 ppl filling out just for me for the gammas. I was lucky enough to get threw on NDC and cop. A lot more pairs on RD I feel will be better for ppl

Xis restocked one year and it's now an annual event?

Back
Top Bottom