12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I dunno If I want one or two pairs yet... gotta see the pics on how off the legend blue is..

I'm just saying nothing is confirmed yet

Ok and that was my comment. I didn't say it was 100% fact they are restocking but it is a very good possibility.

Yea but a lot of people are assuming they will as if it's a given.

I'm not sure if you were around but people also thought space jams would hit outlets hard because the same thing happened with the cdp xi. A lot of people came up short with that.
Yes I agree that local spots to the all star game will definitely have pairs in store.
Online is another story. The surest thing I can imagine is the quarterly nike restock but odds of people getting those aren't that high.

Last years march event wasn't a restock. It was a planned rerelease. That's why stores and most major sites got pairs.

Yea but a lot of people are assuming they will as if it's a given.

I'm not sure if you were around but people also thought space jams would hit outlets hard because the same thing happened with the cdp xi. A lot of people came up short with that.
Yes I agree that local spots to the all star game will definitely have pairs in store.
Online is another story. The surest thing I can imagine is the quarterly nike restock but odds of people getting those aren't that high.

Last years march event wasn't a restock. It was a planned rerelease. That's why stores and most major sites got pairs.
No I never think a restock is definite. I just determine whether it'll be a good possibility. I feel like these will. Again not saying it's a fact. And yes a re release is different a restock I agree . That was announced wasnt it?

RESTOCKS ARE NEVER A GIVEN… CG'S GOT RESTOCKED IN SMALL VOLUMES AND CONCORDS POPPED UP HERE AND THERE IN SMALLER VOLUMES… CALL IT A RESTOCK OR NOT.. DOESNT MATTER. I CANT WAIT FOR COLUMBIAS…THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST SHOE I BUY…IVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THESE SO I CAN ATTEMPT TO BOW OUT OF THE KICK GAME

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/01/nike-facts-you-didnt-know/columbia

View media item 774574
The color "Columbia Blue" is named after the Columbia Lions.
The Ivy League has a long tradition of basketball, but, still, people don't associate the Columbia men's team as a basketball powerhouse. They've made the NCAA Tournament three times, the last time in 1968 when they finished third overall.

Perhaps this had something to do with the name change on future releases moving forward.

go ahead and share how they "restocked" the concords and who exactly did so. we can compare stories and such because i know what happened.
I think  KicksonFire had an article during the summer talking about over- hyped shoes and said the Concords had restock (along with breds[obviously not the same year])

I think  KicksonFire had an article during the summer talking about over- hyped shoes and said the Concords had restock (along with breds[obviously not the same year])

The Concords didn't restock until a year later on cyber Monday 2012 on FNLs website. They also did a random restock sometime last year on like a Tuesday at 8 am. I remember bcuz I was sitting in traffic when the link hit twitter. Lol

go ahead and share how they "restocked" the concords and who exactly did so. we can compare stories and such because i know what happened.

An article can't beat experience.
Finishline held inventory of their Concords and "restocked" them trying to build hype. They were the only company doing that and they have been real quiet on those actions for months now. Definitely wasn't anywhere similar to what happened last year with the black red xis

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/01/nike-facts-you-didnt-know/columbia

View media item 774574Perhaps this had something to do with the name change on future releases moving forward.

I'm thinking it's the same shade as Columbia blue but JB couldn't use the same name for that reason which could be why. Either way if the shade of blue is close enough I doubt many people will complain

Columbia Blue and Legend Blue (Tarheel / UNC) are probably going to be the same exact shade. My 2 cents.

I'll wait for some pics to surface before I decide. But if its anything like that photoshop pic then I'll pick em up, lookin like "columbias" replacement?

FINISHLINE RESTOCKED CONCORDS IN STORE IN INDIANAPOLIS MULTIPLE TIMES. I WOULD KNOW. I GRABBED 12 PAIRS AND RESOLD THEM ALL. EASTBAY I BELIEVE ALSO HAD AN SMALL ONLINE RESTOCK. NOT SURE ON THAT, I CAN ONLY CONFIRM THAT FINISHLINE FOR SURE RESTOCKED. THERE WAS A THREAD ON HERE DEDICATED SOLELY TO THE FINISHLINE RESTOCK.

FINISHLINE RESTOCKED CONCORDS IN STORE IN INDIANAPOLIS MULTIPLE TIMES. I WOULD KNOW. I GRABBED 12 PAIRS AND RESOLD THEM ALL. EASTBAY I BELIEVE ALSO HAD AN SMALL ONLINE RESTOCK. NOT SURE ON THAT, I CAN ONLY CONFIRM THAT FINISHLINE FOR SURE RESTOCKED. THERE WAS A THREAD ON HERE DEDICATED SOLELY TO THE FINISHLINE RESTOCK.

and I know that but if you follow the thread then you know dudes are saying the concords restocked like the black/reds did which is completely untrue.

the concord restock fiasco was pretty much a Finishline marketing ploy which is often confused by people that don't know. No other company did a massive restock. It was just finishline.

Finishline had 3 "restocks" and its not like it was a ton of pairs
1. A store in indy had pairs. Dudes in suits were displaying the shoes.
2. The cyber Monday ordeal.
3. A random tweet around the cyber Monday order.

The only other "restock" type thing was when they had pairs at the all star release in FL. those were in store.

It is a CLEAR DIFFERENCE between what happened with the Black/Red XIs and the Concords.

The Black/Red XIs randomly restocked on nike.com around 7pm EST, showed up on the quarterly restock for nike, were part of one or two of the Finishline "restocks," and in-store for the all star weekend like the concords.

The key difference is that the black/reds were RERELEASED IN MARCH which is what everyone remembers and what people think will happen for the Gammas. You honestly cant compare a 1 company hyping campaign (finishline) with a full re-release like what happened with the Black/Red XIs, That's my point. People keep expecting a HUGE restock because of what happened last year when last year is the first time it happened.

Other than the RERELEASE, none of the other "restocks" were plentiful for the general public and this was BEFORE dudes started writing scripts to automate the add to cart/checkout process. People that missed out on the gammas the first time aren't going to find it any easier if pairs pop back up because of how the game is today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom