12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Jordan Brand is killing my pockets these last 2 months of 2014. Thankfully, The Columbia is the last for me until Hare 7, then I'll be gone foreva.

Clearly you didn't see my sarcasm
laugh.gif
sick.gif

What I love most about holiday XI releases is waking up that morning buttnaked with some house slippers on and copping my pair online with ease and then watching all the various videos online of the heathens who camped out at _______ Mall in the freezing cold, breaking down doors, getting tranpled on and then crying about not getting a pair while being interviewed on live TV. Call me evil, but seeing that just makes me let out a Christmas chuckle. Word of advice folks: the world wide web is here for a reason. Use it and don't become one of the aforementioned heathens on release day

I love your condescending tone of voice as if copping online is easy for everybody. Man copping online is the last resort for some, as opposed to be a "sure-fire" bet. You gotta deal with people hacking carts, bots, pulling backdoor stunts on a site with stock being gone before it even goes live, and the list goes on. I've yet to purchase a hyped release online. Jordan, Lebron, SB, Asic, don't matter. Woke up ahead a time and everything--still came up short pretty much all the time.

I'm pretty sure most people know "the world wide web" is here for a reason but man it's not a guarantee in the least bit.

I don't know what to tell you man. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences, but that doesn't change my opinion. I don't support people hurting/killing each other and damaging property over some shoes. But it's all entertainment to me. 

^^^That's pretty f***ked up man I know my man nas wouldnt approve of what you just said. word is bond

Last edited:
I love your condescending tone of voice as if copping online is easy for everybody. Man copping online is the last resort for some, as opposed to be a "sure-fire" bet. You gotta deal with people hacking carts, bots, pulling backdoor stunts on a site with stock being gone before it even goes live, and the list goes on. I've yet to purchase a hyped release online. Jordan, Lebron, SB, Asic, don't matter. Woke up ahead a time and everything--still came up short pretty much all the time.

I'm pretty sure most people know "the world wide web" is here for a reason but man it's not a guarantee in the least bit.
Ill take my chance with an ATC or BOT against a crazy ***** with a gun who wants my shoes ANY DAY

Clear soles would b better but the blue fades sooo it's whatever....that jumpman is darker right?

Last edited:

Looks like JB finally got one true to the OG, I won't give the full nod of approval yet though but they have my attention even more.
Just waiting for them to get the Jumpman turned in the right direction and this would be a prefect release. 

I love the people who think sitting in front of your computer for a few hours refreshing and hoping for quantities becoming available, is an easy cop.

Those aren't the pool water soles
laugh.gif
this the pool water soles look like they have some green in them and some of the early fake soles were so bad they almost look fluorescent 
laugh.gif
 these new pics from the JB athletes look good. the sole looks pretty close to the OG imo

^ If you're talking about stores, it depends on the store.

My FNL is doing a draft. I've also talked to the manager.

Tickets will be handed out the Wednesday and Thursday before and customers will put their phone numbers on the back of their tickets before turning them back in, then they will do their raffle in the store on Friday and call the phone numbers on the tickets they select.

Terrible. :\
They not doing that online draft thing like last year??? :nerd:
That link for the draft page was clutch

Back
Top Bottom