12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This. Same thing for me but is there a way to whiten white patent leather after it has yellowed? Just out of curiosity
It's a task, I wouldn't dare try it but that's just me, the patent leather that is put on shoes is meant to age over time

even though they're in my sig and my 2001s are doo doo butter, i might pass on these

shoes really just don't interest me anymore

haven't copped since the playoff 8s a year and a half ago

What I love most about holiday XI releases is waking up that morning buttnaked with some house slippers on and copping my pair online with ease and then watching all the various videos online of the heathens who camped out at _______ Mall in the freezing cold, breaking down doors, getting tranpled on and then crying about not getting a pair while being interviewed on live TV. Call me evil, but seeing that just makes me let out a Christmas chuckle. Word of advice folks: the world wide web is here for a reason. Use it and don't become one of the aforementioned heathens on release day

Geezus... I remember the massacre of the concord release..smh...that was the worst.. then someone getting shot in Texas or atl while driving in a robbery attempt foe the bred 11s..

It ain't that serious in Dallas like it used to be ...everybody and their momma got breds. :lol: senior citizens got breds out here.

This. Same thing for me but is there a way to whiten white patent leather after it has yellowed? Just out of curiosity
yeah its the same thing as getting the yellow out of the soles, PL is a coating on the leather that oxidizes so deoxidizing it is the same process

It ain't that serious in Dallas like it used to be ...everybody and their momma got breds. :lol: senior citizens got breds out here.
yeah but breds have been whored out by JB and these havent released in 13 years so dont put them on the same page, unfortunately beasts will be aplenty.

Geezus... I remember the massacre of the concord release..smh...that was the worst.. then someone getting shot in Texas or atl while driving in a robbery attempt foe the bred 11s..

Yep. My uncle works with the victim's sister.

^^ I dunno the shape looks kinda off to me, if that's a size 10 ....it looks like a size 18 or something.

^^ I dunno the shape looks kinda off to me, if that's a size 10 ....it looks like a size 18 or something.
doesnt get anymore legit lol same guy that took the only photo of the dorothy dunk samples. Trust me this is as legit as it gets. This is what will be released

Yessir, I'll take 2 please!
nthat.gif

sapps and oladipos arent different its the lighting! I dont know how many times it needs to be said lol. Icy soles are always gonna look different in lighting

they look good to me, if they were going to get close to columbias then they would be called that, i like that these are different and it opens the door to let them come out with columbias in 6 months

Dude opening up boxes en route to retail stores and taking pics...:smh:. You can get knocked for that.

Back
Top Bottom