12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That size is hard to find.
It depends because in DC 8-9.5 are all ways the first to go for some reason, like last year for the gammas everyone in the front of the line were 8-9.5 and I'm a size 11 and I was happy as hell! Also I love the footlockers because if they give out tickets and you ask for a size and they don't have it they won't let the person ask for a size up or down they would have to get back in line to ask for another siz and I'm talking bout to the back of the line. Which made it nice for people who really wear the sizes they Tried to get.

I think more will "want" these out the gate, but on the flip side Jordan brand is going to be pumping this out a lot I think. I sense many many many legend blue restocks..

Hold your ground people they wont be hard to cop regardless how many want them, they wont be a limited run
don't matter how many pairs they make, the demand is and will be insane. Not only does everyone want a pair, they want 2 and the resellers want 3,4,5,6....

only time i ever seen lines for raffle sign ups and long lines for unclaimed pairs is the 11s 

would anybody trust people overseas selling them early???

325$ range is good? or naaaa?

i jus tthink buyign them here retail next to impossible, every year i struck out buying retail always paying alittle more,

got gammas for 260$ ds+reciept  when they came out, not bad

Last edited:
Resellers kill the game, but in the same since people continue to support resellers so they keep them in business. SMH. It will never end....

Resellers kill the game, but in the same since people continue to support resellers so they keep them in business. SMH. It will never end....
Yea they truly do but the only real way to stop resellers is if the internet mysteriously shut down...We all know that won't happen so it is what it is bro that's AMERICA we live in a CAPITALIST society so...

Nah you beasted. Authentic pairs won't be had for under 300, and that's being generous
I don't always agree with you but in this instance I will, under 300 my ahh, they must haven't seen the price of REAL DS gammas, not legend blues, "gammas"

Last edited:
Luck under 400?! Lol naw. 240 prolly the desperate price. Weekend of, 300+, a week later once eryone has em in, prolly 280-3...a few weekss later, once people "need gone" and the market is flooded, 260-275...

I don't always agree with you but in this instance I will, under 300 my ahh, they must haven't seen the price of REAL DS gammas, not legend blues, "gammas"
Yea I do sometimes overvalued a little but 300 would be the generous price on these (authentic pairs that is), should do more then that, especially if you want the sneakers shipped/with receipt. Also the higher retail price doesn't help.

You'll be lucky to get them under 400 imo. 
on release day maybe but I say they die down to around 350-375 after new years.

Might have to pay resell price on one pair  only because I want a pair and want to also surprise my brother for Xmas.

Luck under 400?! Lol naw. 240 prolly the desperate price. Weekend of, 300+, a week later once eryone has em in, prolly 280-3...a few weekss later, once people "need gone" and the market is flooded, 260-275...
You do realize retail is 200 plus tax? 260-275? I highly doubt that

That's the lowball talking in him. Probably gonna go with that and offer everyone that price. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a pair of knock offs

Would anybody buyem overseas ?

Dude has 100% feedback and selling other kicks to, only thing fugazi is that it says his location is Canada but on item it says from overseas hongkong dude has 450+

Ebay user is
Manualisthebest
And other im looking at is
Krispy_soles

Is there any place that 100% for sure they legit? Because almost everyone here on eBay saying pre order this we 100% legit etc,

Has anybody ore order before? Or u stick to local?

Last edited:
That's the lowball talking in him. Probably gonna go with that and offer everyone that price. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a pair of knock offs
Nope, I won't be gettin knockoffs. Team retail here buut yall can fall into the hype of payin crazy prices for a shoe that's gonna b everywhere and every mon dad son daughter gonna hav buuut yall carry on...

Nope, I won't be gettin knockoffs. Team retail here buut yall can fall into the hype of payin crazy prices for a shoe that's gonna b everywhere and every mon dad son daughter gonna hav buuut yall carry on...

Yeah but how about for example space jams? Highly doubt u can even get Ds pair at retail, but everyone who has 11s has space jams or paid a good amount of the hookups on them,

Space jams weren't mass produced either. Since bred 11s, JB has produced 450-500k pairs of holiday 11s per release. Space jams wasn't near that, nor were cool greys(which is prolly the least fav) nor concords. All those fetch for 450+ DS and that's low. Breds, gammas, and thee will/were everywhere. Different situation. But what I'm sayin is jus my opinion. I'm not knocking anyone else's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom