12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

will for sure be trying to double up, these are too foul  
nthat.gif

These Are My All Time Favorites These are going to  x2 maybe even x3 for me am gonna bring my whole family to raffles these forsure i also spoke to my connect  months before to hold me my size 8 i know its going to be crazy release like the Gammas .

Should I go tts on these?
I normally wear a size 12 in almost every shoe, Nike, jordan, reebok, etc but in the gamma XI it feels like I coulda went up a half size even though the 12 fits it touches my big toe sometimes but not bad, fyi I have normal size feet not wide or fat

Should I go tts on these?
no you should go up a size or at least half a size for sure if you rock your shoes and want to be comfortable. I wear a 12 in all other jordan shoes but 11s for some reason I need a 13 or 12.5. werid i know

So heres what I want to know NT fam. Will these top concord maddness or not? In my opinion no. Never seen anything compare to that

So heres what I want to know NT fam. Will these top concord maddness or not? In my opinion no. Never seen anything compare to that
Naww, can't see that happening. That was the peak. Now JB makes 500k plus oairs of holiday 11s, so the supply is is meeting more of the demand than concords did...

I think more will "want" these out the gate, but on the flip side Jordan brand is going to be pumping this out a lot I think. I sense many many many legend blue restocks..

Hold your ground people they wont be hard to cop regardless how many want them, they wont be a limited run

People pay 2 1/2x retail just to have em a few weeks or month early? :smh: Starving for attention, everyone and their mom gonna have a pair next month.. I'll just wait it out and get 2 pairs with money to spare..

SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT TO WAIT ON LINES OR DO STUPID RAFFLES THOUGH... BUT YEAH SOME PPL WANT ATTENTION AND DO WHAT YOU SAID BUT THERE ARE OTHER REASONS TOO

Back
Top Bottom