12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

air-jordan-11-retro-legend-blue-01.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-legend-blue-2.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-legend-blue-3.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-legend-blue-4.jpg
Sorry for the Pic quote but man I saved every image here. I need these retail or for the least $290 local meetup prices. These are way too clean. JB did well f you ask me. Only thing better would have been reverse jumpman.

RD? nah

eventually they might but i dont see double the price. these aint that great to jump to $400 especially being a GR

GR dont mean much anymore depending on the demand. If they make xxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxx want them, trust me they aint going to have your typical GR price. I have friends that hate jordans and are waiting for these, thats never a good sign lol

I hope the pair I have on the way looks like that. too clean. I'll pick up a pair or two on RD as well and gauge comparisons.

sure hope yall cop at retail

cause these low end resell dreams won't come true for most

most will have these for 350+

It is a mass production. This will be one of the biggest releases of the year next to Black Friday Infrared 6's. Jb will make probably the most on these releases alone than any others throughout this year. You can bet top dollar that they have ramped up production so much for these puppies that they will be everywhere. It's simple business. Money Money Money

It is a mass production. This will be one of the biggest releases of the year next to Black Friday Infrared 6's. Jb will make probably the most on these releases alone than any others throughout this year. You can bet top dollar that they have ramped up production so much for these puppies that they will be everywhere. It's simple business. Money Money Money

No one is saying otherwise, what they are saying there is a MUCH larger audience for them. And if retailers get a large amount they will allow people with tickets take multiples. Want to make a small wager that they sell out day 1? >D

i just need 1 pair of these for retail on RD & i'll be good.

they are looking crispy in the recent pics.

after watching what is going down this morning,

just might have to think about going a little over retail to lockdown .....

what a mess out there today
mean.gif

after watching what is going down this morning,
just might have to think about going a little over retail to lockdown .....
what a mess out there today :smh:

Thats what I been trying to say, everyone in the infrared thread talking about how easy it will be to cop they are making soooo many, sooooo many places getting them. Go look on twitter...sad faces everywhere even from known botters. I think people here under estimating how many people want a popular shoe like infrared 6 and legend blue 11's. Time to rework my ideas lol

just copped for $320 shipped

after tax and shipping, prob spent extra $80 ?

to make sure I have a HAPPY HOLIDAY

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom