12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I understand this. My point was that supply doesn't matter if demand is way above supply. People talking like "oh easy retail cop, they making a bunch". Doesn't matter how many they make at launch they will be gone with the quicknes. Look at today's infrared, every store got shipments yet it was crazy.. and many more people are waiwaiting for lenfend blues. They been hyping people up for them for 11 months now.
True people been hyping this up from early. 

They are really nice, but I don't get that "I HAVE TO HAVE THEM BY ANY MEANS" feeling when I see the pictures like I did with the Air Jordan 6 Infrared or Air Jordan 11 "Concords". I will still try and get them to add to my collection, but I won't be disappointed if I don't luck up on them. Majority of people that do get them and wear them won't make it to summer with them fresh. After 4 or 5 wears in the open and these kicks are done I can tell from the pictures.

that's understood

ebay prices are also high because all the fees

but high or not a lot of people mirror those prices locally

some sell for less and some for more

some shoes sell better online and some sell better locally

way more variables than shooting down everybody who has opposing experience

Agreed, but I never shot down anyone's opinion...I believe that is exactly what the other guy did.

I just saw comments stating that resell was gonna be in the high 3s or 4s and I gave my opinion on why I think they will be had for a bit lower than that.

They are really nice, but I don't get that "I HAVE TO HAVE THEM BY ANY MEANS" feeling when I see the pictures like I did with the Air Jordan 6 Infrared or Air Jordan 11 "Concords". I will still try and get them to add to my collection, but I won't be disappointed if I don't luck up on them. Majority of people that do get them and wear them won't make it to summer with them fresh. After 4 or 5 wears in the open and these kicks are done I can tell from the pictures.
Same here.  With Christmas season now here finances must be used more wisely.  Highly doubt I'll be chasing these as much as other releases the past few months.

I'm putting in on 10 raffles for these easy. 1 is a must, a double would be sweet tho. n I don't even do 11 mids

Ok so after today's experience I'm considering copping them a lil early for weekenddrop.com

Apparently they're legit? But my question is how early do they ship em?

Ok so after today's experience I'm considering copping them a lil early for weekenddrop.com

Apparently they're legit? But my question is how early do they ship em?

Not to early, they ship close too or on release day.

Not to early, they ship close too or on release day.
Oh ok are there any other sites that's legit and sell them early?

BTW I did get lucky on my 6's by PURE luck due to FTL "splashing"  but this raffle **** and this is too much for me.  Whatever happened to simple camp outs.......******* Galaxy Foams ****** it up for everyone LOL

I understand this. My point was that supply doesn't matter if demand is way above supply. People talking like "oh easy retail cop, they making a bunch". Doesn't matter how many they make at launch they will be gone with the quicknes. Look at today's infrared, every store got shipments yet it was crazy.. and many more people are waiwaiting for lenfend blues. They been hyping people up for them for 11 months now.

never stated it to be an "easy cop" and yes they are making a bunch. my thesis was just to not assume that resale will be the same as space jams and concords. regardless of what or how long hype for these has existed...they are not the space jams and especially not the concords in terms of popularity. yes they will sell out, yes some people will miss out. but to assume that resale will be as high as the others is just jumping the gun.

demand is a term that in this case is falsely represented due to the extreme amount of people that buy to resell. buying 20 pairs to resell 18 is not demand. online stores selling thier stock at reseller prices isnt demand either. and just because 1 thirsty sneakerhead pays more than he/she should doesnt/shouldnt set the market

Last edited:

will ther ebe more of these then the infrareds?  I'm guessing so, but with proportionally more demand as well
i don't think so because black friday sneakers are always flooded, they had a ton of pairs of the black infrareds, plus some people only cop the 11's each year. if you aren't new to sneaker releases these shouldn't be too hard to cop

Last edited:

i don't think so because black friday sneakers are always flooded, they had a ton of pairs of the black infrareds, plus some people only cop the 11's each year. if you aren't new to sneaker releases these shouldn't be too hard to cop
I'm pretty sure the holiday XI releases are always produced in higher #s than black friday kicks..JB knows everyone and their families will be out to capitalize on the XI hype

Back
Top Bottom