12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

man 150 for GS is steep.  which release has been the most expensive GS pair? can't be much higher then that I'd guess

My boy works for House of Hoops and he just posted a pic on Instagram of the men's pair on feet. Looked good, not trying to post it though because IDK if he can get in trouble or anything.

My boy works for House of Hoops and he just posted a pic on Instagram of the men's pair on feet. Looked good, not trying to post it though because IDK if he can get in trouble or anything.
Haha if that's the case, he shouldn't have posted em on IG in the first place

and you wonder why some shoes look all f-ed up when you pick them up lulzzzz

I've seen employees take out every shoe in their size and switch them around to ensure they get the most perfect pair when they're copping. :lol:

I've seen employees take out every shoe in their size and switch them around to ensure they get the most perfect pair when they're copping.
laugh.gif
that i can believe...lol

Champs employee around my way tried to sell me jordans that was a display shoe that he said has been tried on a few times. I said hell naw and left!
Nothing wrong with a shoe on display or tried on. As long as the shoes themselves are still clean, I don't see the issue.

Back
Top Bottom