12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

like a virgin pair..lol
laugh.gif

All they do is take it out the box and throw it on the wall, bro.
So for example, if you went to champs or any retailer and they say they got the white air force ones but only one they got left is the display shoe. And it's been there for about a week hypothetically speaking. And the shoe looks busted from people trying them. You still going to get them?

So for example, if you went to champs or any retailer and they say they got the white air force ones but only one they got left is the display shoe. And it's been there for about a week hypothetically speaking. And the shoe looks busted from people trying them. You still going to get them?
Shoes that have been in the back get tried on more than the ones on display. All the people do with the ones on the wall is pick them up and look at them.

And AF1s and a Retro Jordan is different. If an AF1 has been discolored from sitting on the wall for weeks, then I'll either ask for a different pair or go to another shoe store inside the mall. A Retro Jordan, on the other hand, isn't going to sit on the wall long enough to get discolored.

Shoes that have been in the back get tried on more than the ones on display. All the people do with the ones on the wall is pick them up and look at them.

And AF1s and a Retro Jordan is different. If an AF1 has been discolored from sitting on the wall for weeks, then I'll either ask for a different pair or go to another shoe store inside the mall. A Retro Jordan, on the other hand, isn't going to sit on the wall long enough to get discolored.
I've seen jordans sit for weeks and start to look bad. But You make good points no argument here! 

Back
Top Bottom