12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

These are GR, production numbers will be 2X of the Jordan 6 Retro Black Infrared23!!!!!!!!! best believe dat

AND IM THE GUY WHO JOINED 10 YEARS BEFORE YOU AND HAVE BEEN TYPING WITH A "BROKEN" CAPS LOCK BUTTON SINCE THEN… BUT DONT LET MY LOCKED CAPS GET TO YOUR SELF ESTEEM- TRUST ME- THE WORDS ARENT ACTUALLY YELLING AT YOU
happy.gif
NICE TO MEET YOU COMMUNITY GUY

BACK TO THE SHOES
smokin.gif
Nice to meet you as well lol.. I was just playing in good fun
laugh.gif

I heard 10,000,000,000 :lol:

Seriously, where do people come up with these numbers? Does JB ever release how many pairs they actually produced?

Last year oreos sold over 500,000 units. So it's at least that. Don't have the tweet for what's-his-face. :lol:

I heard 10,000,000,000 :lol:

Seriously, where do people come up with these numbers? Does JB ever release how many pairs they actually produced?
Nike "claimed" to have sold somewhere in the range of 500,000 oreo 5s last year and was their biggest seller of the year.

Last edited:
Shoutout to finishline

Sadly I'll be at work when tickets come out

So I'll send someone out to grab me a ticket

Last edited:
I wished FNL did the online raffle again but it is what it is. I hate visiting these malls to collect tickets since these raffle tickets are rarely done on the same day and the chances of winning are low. Good luck to those that do...I saw a lot of people went OD on the raffle tickets in the Black Infrared 6 thread.

I'm gonna line up this Monday to make sure I get my guaranteed raffle ticket. Everyone in the 818 feel free to join me. Cmon ya beasts. We here. Valleyside!!!!!!
You would be lining up for the wrong shoe fam. This Monday is the FNL raffle for the Retro 13 Black/Red.

Called the local footlocker guy says raffle starts few days before release date call back.....shade45

hey anyone who picked up anything from a nike town make sure yall do the survey lots of cats ate from their raffle on the 6's

get that 5$ off for the survey at least help with the tax 

Dare I say, there's more hype for the Infrared VIs than these. Heck, Gammas had more hype, as well. Im 100% okay with that.

Last edited:
Never tried at Niketown I know they do that RSVP stuff so how does that work exactly? I figure that be the spot with the most pairs out of everywhere else I'm going.

Back
Top Bottom