12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

FNL would do a raffle on a monday when everybody is at work
mean.gif
for real? i mean in 2 days? or the week after?

Last edited:
anyone got these in hand already? i wonder if they upgraded the craftmanship and material since they upgraded the price early. 

All I hope for is that HOH does their raffles 12/15 or 12/16 since I already took off of work those days
laugh.gif

#paid days off

Use em or lose em
pimp.gif

Dare I say, there's more hype for the Infrared VIs than these. Heck, Gammas had more hype, as well. Im 100% okay with that.

Dare I say you couldn't be more wrong? Lol these have been hyped up since January, literally 11months, some are tired talking about it and just want to lock up a pair (or 3). Around me its not even a contest, stupid hype for these legend blues.

Dare I say you couldn't be more wrong? Lol these have been hyped up since January, literally 11months, some are tired talking about it and just want to lock up a pair (or 3). Around me its not even a contest, stupid hype for these legend blues.
This guys right.  And once these drop we will start trying to figure out what 11's will come for 2015 holiday release

This release is going to be the worst release of the year.. so HOH is doing raffles too.. thats crazy.. raffles on a damn general release.. i think people will be lurking around malls waiting for people to cop jordans and when they see em.. knock em out..:frown: all over that white gold..lol

Back
Top Bottom