12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

w/e makes you feel better at night about your fakes
What? I was simply correcting your erroneous post.  Nike does not OWN factories.  There are no NIKE factories. Now... continue with your endless debate of Fake vs. Unauthorized.
View media item 1291575
It's not even a debate, you're gullible and fell for the fake sales man pitch. These people have their very own factories not related to Nike at all

Anybody in close proximity to DC want to camp with me DM (Basketball Knowledge is preferred but,not required)

Anybody in close proximity to DC want to camp with me DM (Basketball Knowledge is preferred but,not required)
Ain't nobody got time to camp out with you and talk hoops playa. Ahhaahhaah. Jk. We should have a NT camp out. We could take over some joints and buy out they whole stock. Then resell a bunch of thrm and we could make some serious money. Strength in numbers. Who's in

I'd rather put in for raffles than wait overnight during winter for some sneakers.

but whatever floats your boat

I use to like the camp out, rush and chase for shoes, but once i lucked up and got my Infrareds off a guarantee ticket, I like this new guarantee ticket my area does most. I hate the raffles with a passion. I missed out on so many kicks because of them sh*ts. Raffles are scams for store employees, managers, and re-sellers to get over on people imo. I think some stores in my area stopped raffles because it was too much calling around and extra work for the employees.

Last edited:
This release is going to be the worst release of the year.. so HOH is doing raffles too.. thats crazy.. raffles on a damn general release.. i think people will be lurking around malls waiting for people to cop jordans and when they see em.. knock em out..:frown: all over that white gold..lol
Bruh

STHU already

Last edited:
It's not even a debate, you're gullible and fell for the fake sales man pitch. These people have their very own factories not related to Nike at all

First of all, I only buy retail pairs from FTL, FNL, EB, JJ, and NDC. All manual, no bots, no ATC, on releasse day. These 5 pair of blk/inf23 6s I just received from FNL certaintly don't need legit checks. In fact none of my shoes will have to be posted there. So you can miss me with all that fake mess. Second, I know there are factories that replicate/fake. Third YOU are gullible if you believe that the same factories that are CONTRACTED by Nike to produce 10K pairs, don't use the excess material to make another 1000 pair outside of the contract. Also known as a breach of contract and UNAUTHORIZED. I wasn't even defending fake shoes or whether one should consider "unauthorized" as being synonomous with fake. I don't care! Again you stated Nike factories. They don't exist. There are only Chinese factories that are contracted to manufacture shoes. Meaning Nike corp. has limited control and minimal supervision on what those factories can do. It's an inherent problem faced by American companies that outsource.

Last edited:
This release is going to be the worst release of the year.. so HOH is doing raffles too.. thats crazy.. raffles on a damn general release.. i think people will be lurking around malls waiting for people to cop jordans and when they see em.. knock em out..:frown: all over that white gold..lol

Man what world do u live in do u even leave the house?

U spread more fear mongering

Than "Fox News" B

Shoes must be bad for ur health cause they causing u to much stress my dude

Every post about something negative calm down its shoes for luxury and just a desire not a need son.

Last edited:
Man what world do u live in do u even leave the house?

U spread more fear mongering

Than "Fox News" B

Shoes must be bad for u health cause they causing u to much stress my dude

Every post about something negative calm down its shoes for luxury and just a desire not a need son.
Lol. Agoraphobia. For real tho.

Really? Wow makes u wonder how many 11s they make every holiday season if the Oreos out sold Gammas

I think with Gamma's it was a issue with well its a new colorway it may not sell as well as the OG's so lets make less. But with these JB can produce more and know a good 95% of the number they make will sell.

Ain't nobody got time to camp out with you and talk hoops playa. Ahhaahhaah. Jk. We should have a NT camp out. We could take over some joints and buy out they whole stock. Then resell a bunch of thrm and we could make some serious money. Strength in numbers. Who's in

I'm in.

I think with Gamma's it was a issue with well its a new colorway it may not sell as well as the OG's so lets make less. But with these JB can produce more and know a good 95% of the number they make will sell.
95%?  You think 5% of pairs will be sitting after these release lol
roll.gif
.Based on a run of 500k, you really think 25k pairs of shoes will be available after 8:01am?

95%?  You think 5% of pairs will be sitting after these release lol :rofl: .Based on a run of 500k, you really think 25k pairs of shoes will be available after 8:01am?

Maybe 95% wasn't the right number to use. You get the point I was trying to convey though.

Man this wait is getting real annoying just knowing that my pair is chilling in the store waiting for me. I mean if I'm trying at 21 different stores I should have a pair. Wouldn't you guys say I should at least get a call from one lol. If not I guess that's a sign to quit the game.

raffles are horrible

you can def strike out at all spots

you prolly won't but it's def possible

guaranteed tickets is the only move Id make but kids will be outta school and will swarm with ease

Back
Top Bottom