12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn this raffle game is crazy. Can't all the stores just have the same consistent dates. Or at least be around the same dates. But yeah fellas the13s are being overlooked one store here been doing raffles online since last week.

Local HOH doing their raffles next Mon. Tues.
pimp.gif

local HOH doing raffle today tmr, just went and *******, there was a ******* line. damn idk if i will be able to get 1 call out of maybe 10. 

I just told my girl that if she want these 11s, she gotta go to the mall today with me to sign up for raffles .... :lol: she mad raffles are today, and she aint about that raffle life..

I'm going to try my luck with KicksUSA again.  This time, they opened up two more spots by my house, so now I have four more spots to hit up

My homeboy here at work just went to get a raffle tix from Footlocker oh his lunch break, he said that after he got a ticket, they told him they can no longer give out tix today due to some email they got from corporate which specifically say that all raffles start on the Monday the 15th ....guess i'll be making a trip without wifey to check and see.

He gotta ticket tho. :smh:

I'm in Dallas btw.

Last edited:
Let me guess Parks or better yet Northpark?

My homeboy here at work just went to get a raffle tix from Footlocker oh his lunch break, he said that after he got a ticket, they told him they can no longer give out tix today due to some email they got from corporate which specifically say that all raffles start on the Monday the 15th ....guess i'll be making a trip without wifey to check and see.

I'm in Dallas btw.

One question why cant I watch this model on the launch calendar of nike.com? (im new)  Thanks

Last edited:
Let me guess Parks or better yet Northpark?

I'm in Dallas btw.

I work in Coppell, so it was Irving Mall.

When are the raffles for these? Today or this sunday?
Better watch out when grabbing your raffle ticket. Never know who will be waiting outside the store with a concealed weapon to steal it off you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom