12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

There ays
FNL has done the draft several times.

And that system is better than any I've seen.

There system is good but the bred one was a desaster and I thought they only did the draft on a national level for the bred's ans gammas

Bred's was horrible. In terms of organization

Gammas were better but stores were getting double entries and some were getting none. It was still a work in progress

I like the draft I felt they should have built on it more and used it in more releases to better fix any bugs.

Just not role it out during the gamma and bred releases. If there were other releases I wasn't awear of them

The draft was the best and most fair system out. Untill some hacker or atc guy figures a way of craping it all up. But it would be harder to since entering the same folks would cause DQ

Haha
Better watch out when grabbing your raffle ticket. Never know who will be waiting outside the store with a concealed weapon to steal it off you.

#tears.

Dude better bring a armed guard. U know he doesn't leave the house with a body cam and whistle on.

So go inside and check yall local stores. My FNL not doing raffles. They doing FCFS on next wednesday. My homeboy call FTL told him fcfs Sunday but I went inside and dude told me fcfs this Friday. :rolleyes Going to check back in on Thursday again.

Last edited:
Better watch out when grabbing your raffle ticket. Never know who will be waiting outside the store with a concealed weapon to steal it off you.
I would call ducktales, since you need a valid picture ID to correspond with the ticket in hand, but considering how crooked these stores are nowadays, it doesn't matter one bit

So go inside and check yall local stores. My FNL not doing raffles. They doing FCFS on next wednesday. My homeboy call FTL told him fcfs Sunday but I went inside and dude told me fcfs this Friday. :rolleyes Going to check back in on Thursday again.
I can't stand when the employees do that :smh:

I called HoH in Willowbrook and dude sounded lost when I said Columbias.  Some of these employees sound lost as ish when you talk to them

It's a joke guys :lol:. GamerG is always in here acting like it's the norm for people to get robbed and killed for Jordans.

Called two different footlockers, one is doing raffle tickets today the other one didn't know what i was talking about when i asked how the Jordan 11 Legend blue would be released 
sick.gif

I wish Finishline did the draft also. I've won the last 2yrs. But I understand why they don't last year was kind of a mess cause me and a lot of people I know won and got the original email about winning but not the actual email that said your spot is reserved even though we did.

what yall think i should cop ledgend blue 11 or grey toe 13 the rey toe 13 hold more weight to me but i love 11s have kids so i only can pick 1

Okay so went to the other ftl. Didnt know an old friend worked in there :nerd:. He told me dude lying about friday. He talked to the manager personally and he said fcfs on sunday. WTF is going on around here :rofl:

All this misleading information makes me miss midnight releases more and more.  The good ol days of just lining up around 7:45pm on the 19th is a thing of the past, and it sucks.  Things need to change, but it needs to begin with us, because it's going to get real, and technically for pennies

I foresee a lot of people getting screwed on this release because of stupid stores

Wow...what's up with raffles being on random days...it's going to tough driving around town not knowing when raffles. And I'm asking my buddies wgi live near malls to help me. I don't want to give them wrong dates so **** . Calling never works. Let's see how many tickets I can get. Good luck out there everyone!

Sheikh code time! Haha

FWIW my local champs said the Monday prior to release for raffles. Local footlocker said the Sunday prior. Not sure if these things apply to all stores or if dates vary, but that's what I've been told.

the thing a lot of you overlook is the stores are GOING TO MAKE it difficult & confusing regarding raffle tickets because they want them leftover or unsold out so they can hook up thier ppl, fnf whatever... giving you a sprinkle of run-around could keep you from even trying which is a W in thier book

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom