12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

A box thread?
Damn. That's wild. :smile:
Thanks for the info robpeezee, I actually never knew these had a drawer box.

huh?

i mean unless you are on dial up or have the worst luck you should come through with a pair if you are online before release.

i remember concords were in my cart 2 minutes after release.

tried to snag another pair right after but was impossible.

I've tried online sooo many times....
Only secured shoes online once-playoff 12s-04/12....I was an hour late from my lunch, still didn't have them, luckily wifey was at home online and got through...so my question to you(cuz I'm thinking of buying more than one pair for the first time) when u have the site up prior to release, do u refresh immediately at 5:00amEST(verify that's still the time they go live?) What's 'your' established near full proof method?

Let me delete the pic. Didn't mean to spam your 11 thread with info I thought some would like. Forgive me your Highness.

Last edited:
Looks like Monday is D-Day for raffle tickets... Gonna have get off work super early to avoid the craziness...

Might actually have to break my own rule and visit FNL and footlocker and enter some raffles. Im usually "online or bust" but the thirst is real for these. 

Called Footlocker and Finishline at Newpark Mall today... Both said that security are handing out tickets next week. Meaning you can only get 1 raffle per person for the whole mall... Hate that ****!

Might actually have to break my own rule and visit FNL and footlocker and enter some raffles. Im usually "online or bust" but the thirst is real for these. 

That's usually my approach... I enter raffles on must have releases. I have 3 malls with in a 10 miles radius around me.

Last edited:
Looks like everyone is going for these in store, online should be about like the black/infrared 6 release. Lil tougher probably

Might actually have to make rounds to fill out raffles for these. I only want one pair, but don't want online to be my only option come release day.

Somebody said approx 582,000 of these were made, then someone else mentioned 700,000 ...which number is more accurate?

Back
Top Bottom