12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

laugh.gif

I hope he copied and pasted that
Hahahha, no I'm a middle school teacher out here in Manhattan.  Can you tell? LMAO.  

Kinda gets in your blood.

Sneakerhead starter kit :lol:

seriously. Pretty much what we been doing for YEARS\! lol Your missing a few things though. Hell pick up eventually and then hell really be clutchin.

Curry with the pot on these shiek codes.... geesh!
I noticed since its the holiday, parents who don't even know about the shoe are signing up for the raffle as well due to shoe stores having there signs up. while I stopped at the mall today a lady questioned what it was all about and the associate told them, hiped them up and she was like oh well im in! my son wears a 13..... greeeeeeeaaattt! same size as me..... So don't be surprised on the raffle bum rush! lol.[/quote]

Last edited:
nor cal gonna b stingy wit shiekh codes this time around too?
mean.gif
 ima b out in a few citites that week so i will b able to get more...so cal was on they game for the 6s tho...

seriously. Pretty much what we been doing for YEARS\! lol Your missing a few things though. Hell pick up eventually and then hell really be clutchin.

Curry with the pot on these shiek codes.... geesh!
I noticed since its the holiday, parents who don't even know about the shoe are signing up for the raffle as well due to shoe stores having there signs up. while I stopped at the mall today a lady questioned what it was all about and the associate told them, hiped them up and she was like oh well im in! my son wears a 13..... greeeeeeeaaattt! same size as me..... So don't be surprised on the raffle bum rush! lol.
[/quote]
What am I missing?  I need to know, haha.

these gonna be so overproduced and they aint that even hyped like previous 11 releases, should be easy cop online 

You my friend sound delusional...

Did you say "aint even that hyped like previous 11s" ? These have been hyped since January 2014 its now December, they have been talking about these for 11+ months. I dont care if they are making 700k or 800k, they will be gone and gone quick and wont be an easy cop online. I got $1 on it if you would like to make a little side bet :wink:

You my friend sound delusional...

Did you say "aint even that hyped like previous 11s" ? These have been hyped since January 2014 its now December, they have been talking about these for 11+ months. I dont care if they are making 700k or 800k, they will be gone and gone quick and wont be an easy cop online. I got $1 on it if you would like to make a little side bet
wink.gif
wait wanna bet that i wont be able to cop? ive copped every holiday 11 since the space jams, im sure these will be easier than each and every one of those. maybe except the gammas those were too easy.

Let's use some sense people, JB isn't going to release lowtop Space Jams in the middle of next year, and then the high tops for the Holiday release the same year.

Last edited:
They won't lower their prices usually because they are buying the pairs at retail or slightly more themselves. For shoes that are really hot you can actually get good money. I sold a decent amount to those stores.

This. A company like sneakerhead snitch on themselves about how they get there shoes. Lol which I thought was a bad business move, buy hey they still moving.

wait wanna bet that i wont be able to cop? ive copped every holiday 11 since the space jams, im sure these will be easier than each and every one of those. maybe except the gammas those were too easy.

I didn't say you...I am not doubting you will cop and I hope you do. I will get my pairs for sure.

You said they are over produced and should be an easy cop. If they are over produced, then it means easy cop for many not just you. I know I am getting my pairs, but trust me it's not going to be easy for 95% of the people out there.

Fact is produced numbers don't matter, demand matters. If they make 700k that sounds like a lot but if 800k people want them, thats a worse scenario then when they make 100k of a sneaker that no one wants.

Trust me 12/20 is going to be sadderday for a lot of people, especially people who are believing this "easy to cop" posts lol

I didn't say you...I am not doubting you will cop and I hope you do. I will get my pairs for sure.

You said they are over produced and should be an easy cop. If they are over produced, then it means easy cop for many not just you. I know I am getting my pairs, but trust me it's not going to be easy for 95% of the people out there.

Fact is produced numbers don't matter, demand matters. If they make 700k that sounds like a lot but if 800k people want them, thats a worse scenario then when they make 100k of a sneaker that no one wants.

Trust me 12/20 is going to be sadderday for a lot of people, especially people who are believing this "easy to cop" posts lol
yeah i guess easy cop was a poor choice of words. those words are thrown around too often now adays. Some people will undoubtedly miss out but its not because they werent overproduced, its more because many people cop 2 or 3 pairs to resell. They will be easier than every 11 release though and people who have copped any of the other 11 releases know the drill by now.

yeah i guess easy cop was a poor choice of words. those words are thrown around too often now adays. Some people will undoubtedly miss out but its not because they werent overproduced, its more because many people cop 2 or 3 pairs to resell. They will be easier than every 11 release though and people who have copped any of the other 11 releases know the drill by now.

Exactly, I mean if you read the forums 2 weeks ago, you would think you can walk in and get 5 pair of infrared 6's at 5pm if you wanted too. Then comes release date and at 8:02 people are scratching their heads wondering wtf just happened :rofl:

Let's use some sense people, JB isn't going to release lowtop Space Jams in the middle of next year, and then the high tops for the Holiday release the same year.
hope to get a nice retro+ colorway to be honest, dont need another pair of space jams, mine still in good condition. Really liked the gammas so hope they can think up another nice one.

Back
Top Bottom