12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

think im going to take a break from nt till close to release date. LOL. To much speculation. But then theres that other side of me that wheels me back in here.

is 360 is good price for concords? size 8.5? idk if i should cop 
We need more info than that.

Are they DS?

How yellow are they?

Are they legit 
laugh.gif

I have a question about guarantee tickets. If you get one do you have to pay for the shoe that day or when you pick it up on saturday?

I have a question about guarantee tickets. If you get one do you have to pay for the shoe that day or when you pick it up on saturday?
You get the ticket only that morning and will pay when you pick them up when they release... 

As always the experinced will eat good.......

Except the experinced that have to rely solely online cause they live in east boonies!!!
*online can be a mess
*even online exp without bot can be a mess

Sucks for them my heart goes out.

Left overs will be there as well. Lots of dudes enter mad raffles and don't pick up. and some people enter for a friend or love one and when they get theres theh leave the other pair. That they went to help em with

Lots of resellers yes

but left over pairs show a lot of people do want to cop to keep.

Making enough to keep people fed
Or
That raffles suck because people enter for the hell of it, Bring half a family for one pair then win like 5 and only get one. Messing up others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom