12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Not if you're going for multiple pairs, and you don't need to click add to wishlist if they're already added to said wishlist. The SPA is just one big virtual line, if you're there early then you should be good ...and I've been lucky to not ever experience those CC issues.

You still need to add your wishlist item to your cart by clicking on buy it or add wishlist to cart. Then open your cart. It's just like adding your size to cart... But once you get through spa, we all know its all game. It doesnt matter if you have something in your wishlist cart or not.

Last edited:
Not if you're going for multiple pairs, and you don't need to click add to wishlist if they're already added to said wishlist. The SPA is just one big virtual line, if you're there early then you should be good ...and I've been lucky to not ever experience those CC issues.

You still need to add your wishlist item to your cart by clicking on buy it or add wishlist to cart. Then open your cart. It's just like adding your size to cart... But once you get through spa, we all know its all game. It doesnt matter if you have something in your wishlist cart or not.

This is not my first time using this method, you can look at dudes time line and see the results.

Last edited:
Why all this talk about FNL, they suck and charge for shipping which none of the other big time retailers do: NDC, FTL, FTA, CHMP, EAS, TAF, and etc. FNL charges more than all these places online, which is why its usually a little easier to get through on FNL.com. All be it just the price of shipping. I'm trying to save as much money as I can. I already give these people too much as it is.

Last edited:
Going to go for 2.  Last year didn't bother w/ the Gamma's online, because I didn't want to double up and got a pair locally.

Haven't gone the online route for an 11 mid since the Playoffs, and went fine w/ FNL.  Hoping to have similar success.  

Gift cards really are the way to go w/ FNL.  If you shop there regularly, and have don't mind having the $200 + shipping/tax tied up if you strike out, I'd grab one for $250 and use it.  If you can get past the SPA eventually, it'll avoid the CC/Paypal errors.  Again, if the $250 is going to break you and can't afford having it held up, then might not be the option for you.

Mobile site as well.  Lately the desktop version has given me issues w/ accepting WC rewards, but the mobile site has been clutch.

Good luck everyone.

$325 from weekend drop? wow no thanks i would never pay anywhere near that for these XIs they pump out these days, retail or nothing or atleast close to retail (which is almost too much at this point)

I'm paying for overnight shipping anywhere I cop online so I can have before x mas. I hardly ever use the free shipping option on releases...

I'm paying for overnight shipping anywhere I cop online so I can have before x mas. I hardly ever use the free shipping option on releases...

Odds are they'll be shipped to arrive before Christmas anyway. This happened last year with the Gammas.
If NDC offer free 2 day then yea they would get to me before x mas. But if it's regular ground, they won't get to me(Cali) before. I'd usually get saturday rekeases the following Thursday' but that's x mas. Plus you know how crazy shipping companies are during the holidays. Delays galore

If NDC offer free 2 day then yea they would get to me before x mas. But if it's regular ground, they won't get to me(Cali) before. I'd usually get saturday rekeases the following Thursday' but that's x mas. Plus you know how crazy shipping companies are during the holidays. Delays galore
I'm pretty sure NDC will. FNL did as well last year, whatever it took to get them before X-mas.  Not sure about Eastbay, didn't grab a pair from there.

Yea man they did the expedited shipping for the gammas last year for free. I think I got mine in 2-3 business days can't remember exact

Last edited:
scooped 1 raffle ticket yesterday. dude at champs said that they were gonna do the raffle on monday/tuesday, but the manager hooked me up early. luckily i got a ton of spots getting them, so im bound to score at least 1 pair.

I'm pretty sure NDC will. FNL did as well last year, whatever it took to get them before X-mas.  Not sure about Eastbay, didn't grab a pair from there.
That's good to hear then if I have to go the online route...

SMH, and he's trying to flex in a fake Shaq heat jersey.  Clowns like him get robbed on the reg.  SMGDH

Why would this make you mad? Cuz he's hustlin to make some extra money? I don't see how this affects the chances of you getting your pair for retail
he's not the only one.. theres ton's of people who do Behind-the-counter drug deals with HOH's and it affects alot of people.. from getting the shoes and they are forced to pay resell from guys like this.. 

Back
Top Bottom