12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

THIS.... GET UP AND GO GET IT IF YOU WANT IT
I try 
frown.gif
  and it's not good enough 
laugh.gif

Nah, only way that code will work is after the shoes have been on the site for more than two weeks, and the likelihood that those will be on the site for more than two weeks is about as likely as my Mets winning 100 games in 2015

but in this case by 2020 we will be force to pay for jordan 11's retailing higher than air foamposites!!! Can you imagine that.. 200 for the Columbia World War 3 Purge starters and 225 for foams or 230
At this rate, thinking back to when the Space Jams dropped, they were $180 I think, CG's were also $180 also I think.  Black/reds were $185, and I think the gammas were either $185-190, so if history holds up, then within the next 6 years, we'll be doling out $230-250 for the XI.  But, I highly doubt XI's will ever surpass Foamposites in MSRP.  Because, God forbid how much price will increase by then

but at least during the 2000's it was steady.. for at least 10 years.. it was cool and calm. youd have a line of 20-30 people and everyone was just copping shoes.. you had like maybe 2-3 resellers then.. not anymore.. 70% of the line is resellers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA my dude mentioned the 2000's...missing the mid 90s right about now mein! Memba the shoe would actually be on the #^*&@$! wall for display!!

Nah, only way that code will work is after the shoes have been on the site for more than two weeks, and the likelihood that those will be on the site for more than two weeks is about as likely as my Mets winning 100 games in 2015

Yo platano we're winning the NL east this year, watch lol...

Honestly I think those that had no problem getting the 6s on black Friday should be able to get these. Yeah demand will be higher for these but they produced a lot more. Good luck everyone

Don't count us out just yet, only need to win 21 more than last season for 100. Not too far off with a healthy staff and pitching.

:\

BWAHAHAHAHAHA my dude mentioned the 2000's...missing the mid 90s right about now mein! Memba the shoe would actually be on the #^*&@$! wall for display!!
Yeah, those were the days.  But, right now sneakers is the current "get rich quick scheme."  Back in the early 90's, it was toys like Power Rangers and Super Soakers, then the tickle me Elmo in the mid 90's, then video game systems like PS2 and the firse XBox.  Now, it's sneakers.  Just gotta wait it our until the trend passes by onto the next trend.  Don't know know how long, but it's coming in time.

We got dudes in here saying "I've been waiting 15 years for these" when they're only like 20 years old :lol: miss me with the BS ya in here for the usual XI hype.

And I hope ya don't believe DJ Folk's 700K pairs of Columbia's made tweet, same dude who said "40k-80K range" for the Gift of Flight Pack :lol: :smh: that's a wide gap.

From the previous photo it is a uspa van look at the mirror on the side of the vehicle. Quite possible as stated these are gms getting shipped out. I say let em eat as long as you locked yours in you got nothing to worry about folks. Just be ready with the internet come release date.

Yo platano we're winning the NL east this year, watch lol...

Honestly I think those that had no problem getting the 6s on black Friday should be able to get these. Yeah demand will be higher for these but they produced a lot more. Good luck everyone
Don't count us out just yet, only need to win 21 more than last season for 100. Not too far off with a healthy staff and pitching.

ohwell.gif
I got faith in my boys yo.  I think Cuddyer coming from Colorado and getting Kevin Long as our hitting coach will help us out.  I just hate that they're bringing the fences in...again.  Anyways back to the kicks.  People should be fine, but just can't put all your eggs into one basket in reliance that you'll attain success with that one particular source.  It's not taboo that sites will crash, but if you can have other endeavors ready, you'll be able to land at least one pair.  R/S

From the previous photo it is a uspa van look at the mirror on the side of the vehicle. Quite possible as stated these are gms getting shipped out. I say let em eat as long as you locked yours in you got nothing to worry about folks. Just be ready with the internet come release date.

If that's the guy who I think it is... Those are not GM pairs.

those were the days.. I took a picture of my UNC XIV lows (OG with recipt).. recipts ywllow as crap but i paid 92.00 for those on release day and yes.. you could see the shoe on the wall..lol sad those days are long gone with jordan retros

Yeah, those were the days.  But, right now sneakers is the current "get rich quick scheme."  Back in the early 90's, it was toys like Power Rangers and Super Soakers, then the tickle me Elmo in the mid 90's, then video game systems like PS2 and the firse XBox.  Now, it's sneakers.  Just gotta wait it our until the trend passes by onto the next trend.  Don't know know how long, but it's coming in time.
lol i remember grannies were getting beat up over playstation 2's.. people skipped school to get that damn console in 2000..

We got dudes in here saying "I've been waiting 15 years for these" when they're only like 20 years old
laugh.gif
miss me with the BS ya in here for the usual XI hype.

And I hope ya don't believe DJ Folk's 700K pairs of Columbia's made tweet, same dude who said "40k-80K range" for the Gift of Flight Pack
laugh.gif
mean.gif
that's a wide gap.
gift of flight.. people gonna be selling the 11's for 400-450 resell (which sucks) imma land me the XX9's for 100-150..lol

no salt, just pepper. I keeps it pushin. I don't hat on another mans fortune. We all have to hustle some how. Key to life.
same crapped happened in philly for the oregon foams.. Manager sold 14/18 pairs on ebay and dudes dry snitched HARD.. dudes were pissed 

same crapped happened in philly for the oregon foams.. Manager sold 14/18 pairs on ebay and dudes dry snitched HARD.. dudes were pissed 

14/18? good lord. I can see 3-4 but not your whole size run. that's just asking for it. At the end of it all though you got to think was it all worth the few hundred losing your job? I highly doubt it.

14/18? good lord. I can see 3-4 but not your whole size run. that's just asking for it. At the end of it all though you got to think was it all worth the few hundred losing your job? I highly doubt it.
alot of stores get grimey like that.. the Cig Champs pack locally.. no body who enterred in real life won.. just those who paid the manager 200 over retail got em.

Back
Top Bottom