12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What about time waiting in line to get a ticket Did u factor that in Some people time is more valuable than others
This is NT we're talking about here. Home of the broke ****** who don't understand the simple concept of....

Time = $

Last edited:
Time....

Then stay home and hope you get lucky online or pay 350 plus for them.

But don't complain if you don't get them.

All I'll say is this.

Do whatever it is you have to do to get your kicks. You make that judgment. I get tired of seeing folks on this board judge folks for getting multiple tickets. You do what you do and let othet folks do what they do. End of the day I just want everyone to eat.
I'm not judging you at all. I'm gonna get a few tickets since im in the area. For the Bred 11 release the line to get a ticket was about 30 min long. Maybe more. Didn't stick around.

Not say your were. Just saying people on this board tend to go at one another over how they get whatever release is going down that week. That shouod be the least of any ones worries...

What about time waiting in line to get a ticket Did u factor that in Some people time is more valuable than others

Where the hell do you live that you have to wait in line for raffle tickets?

I live in one of the most hypebeast populated part of California. The longest I had to wait for a raffle ticket is 10 minutes.

Gas is down to like $2.40 here right now so i guess i'm lucky 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I don't usually enter this much raffle tickets... I usually just go to 1 mall for any other normal release. But we all know this release is different. Can't sleep on this release if you really want the shoe.

i have  4 spots and they're all in one mall, so it really doesn't even matter :lol:     i can hit it to the next city over , but not sure i'm going to

yeah that's what I plan on doing coming this Monday. one mall has a hoh, shiek, champs, fa, and sp all in one spot. most work im doing is taking escalators. I doubt there will be shoppers at 11am.

yeah that's what I plan on doing coming this Monday. one mall has a hoh, shiek, champs, fa, and sp all in one spot. most work im doing is taking escalators. I doubt there will be shoppers at 11am.

Same here... Luckily I work graveyard and get off at 9am... I have a mall 5mins from my work, and another 1 on the way home. Planning to visit those on Monday. Then the 3rd mall on tuesday which is 6 miles opposite direction of my house.

Last edited:
A couple of people I know said it was not alot of people and that they got in and out under 30 minutes ...however I do expect it to be a mad house come Sunday morning.

TownEast is also doin guaranteed tix but thats farther away than Parks for me.
I expect Town East to be an absolute mad house. I would stop by but don't wanna deal with the craziness. I only live about 5 mins away from it.

Man let them two talk about

Time and gas

They are clearly have no idea what they are talking about

I have a challenger stright gas eatter and I have never put more than 10-15$ after a huge raffle run. In Georgia not the smallest place.

Time Bruh unless u making $$$ then u have plenty of time if ur using the time is money phrase

Ain't no one waiting in no 3 hour line for raffle tix. This ain't a DB release my dude. It's an 11.

Longest wait times will be in the city if that.

Crying about gas yet u trying to cop 200$ shoes is laughable

can somebody tell me about these space jams remastered for 2015 if so I'll spend at least 4 on them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

@Quad im military but I'm on a small base in Japan. so they won't be releasing them here[emoji]128530[/emoji] because if they did trust me I would be getting 3 pair

Man let them two talk about

Time and gas

They are clearly have no idea what they are talking about

I have a challenger stright gas eatter and I have never put more than 10-15$ after a huge raffle run. In Georgia not the smallest place.

Time Bruh unless u making $$$ then u have plenty of time if ur using the time is money phrase

Ain't no one waiting in no 3 hour line for raffle tix. This ain't a DB release my dude. It's an 11.

Longest wait times will be in the city if that.

Crying about gas yet u trying to cop 200$ shoes is laughable

This is true my dude but I think they are comparing our modern hassles to times where u could stroll in the store whenever and try the shoe on

They have a list don't yall line up the Sunday morning and get ur tix?
people be rigging stuff so they dont have to line up.. they did that bs with the yeezy foams.. i signed up thursday of saturday.. dude was like.. you gotta do role call every 4 hours.. i was like.. what the hockeypuck.. im not living in the streets for 3 days for a pair of shoes

Yea that's ture it will never go back to that tho. I can understand if u just have a disdain for the process

But to sit hear and act like they bill gates with their time

(idk their life. But if u here complaining about it I doubt u so busy)

And

(Gas really gas. What u drive a monster truck my dude. Over 200$ sneakers come on son. Lol)

Now to say U don't like raffles i rather not partcipate cool, But to be like man I rather pay resell than wast that much time in my o so busy life and use my o so expensive gas. is a funny statement to me.

Again unless u are that busy and banking like that then hey maybe u rather just throw the money and be done with it.

No shade playa

Get Money Boyz...Can never have enough of that video, year in year out it's still funny! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom