12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

people be rigging stuff so they dont have to line up.. they did that bs with the yeezy foams.. i signed up thursday of saturday.. dude was like.. you gotta do role call every 4 hours.. i was like.. what the hockeypuck.. im not living in the streets for 3 days for a pair of shoes

They tried that ish where I stayed a bunch of kids were like we on the list. Me and a couple guys I played ball with and some chicks were like

Nah.......

They tried to buck but most kids ain't stepping to no group of 6'4 linebackers and tighend dudes

I would respect no list i get there 3 hours before i walk my butt up to the front if u suspect line skipping. I have done it befor will do it again.

No one about that life most of the time, cause they no line skipping happening most of the time when someone walks up to challenge no one in the front doing the skipping tries u. Cause they smart enough to no two wrongs don't make a life and most kids ain't stepping to no 6'4 football player over some shoes. Atleast in this weak area I live. Fake rich kids. Fake thugs.

They tried that ish where I stayed a bunch of kids were like we on the list. Me and a couple guys I played ball with and some chicks were like

Nah.......

They tried to buck but most kids ain't stepping to no group of 6'4 linebackers and tighend dudes

I would respect no list i get there 3 hours before i walk my butt up to the front if u suspect line skipping. I have done it befor will do it again.

No one about that life most of the time, cause they no line skipping happening most of the time when someone walks up to challenge no one in the front doing the skipping tries u. Cause they smart enough to no two wrongs don't make a life and most kids ain't stepping to no 6'4 football player over some shoes. Atleast in this weak area I live. Fake rich kids. Fake thugs.
I really tried to understand what you wrote but it doesn't make sense to me.  Are you saying you line skip because you're a 6'4 football player?

Well with the lack of spelling and grammar he definitely fits the stereotype of a dumb jock
I really wanted to understand the post, I tried to read it a few times actually, but I just cant understand wtf dude is saying lol..  I think he should pass on the shoes and line up for this..

Get Money Boyz...Can never have enough of that video, year in year out it's still funny!
roll.gif
Here comes the qoute..

"i'm a shoe conosore. i been gettin shoes. we get alot of money so it nothin to us to get shoes. we get money boyz we get money"

and my favorite "ammonia"..lol

Haha i edit that post and it was horrible. Imma leave it it's funny to my self. That's bad even for my bad grammer.

I deserved to be rosted lmao.

Haha i edit that post and it was horrible. Imma leave it it's funny to my self. That's bad even for my bad grammer.

I deserved to be rosted lmao.
you should always capitalize your I 'Haha I edit that post..."

Imma is not a real word.

Myself is one single word.

grammer is spelled grammar.

rosted should be roasted.

ok no more grammar Nazi for me I'm done.  But I want to know, did you say you skip lines because you're 6'4?

the reason i dont fix my spelling is because niketalk doesnt let my right click do the correct spelling.. always their built in paste.. No i dont want to paste.. i want to right click in chrome and fix the spelling without running spell check.

Back
Top Bottom