12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I already see it now. kids are not getting theirs this yr.... then again. all white would last them 2 hrs. I just want 2 pairs that's all. Sneaker baby jesus...... can I please succeed? Please? lol
You may be on to something. Over Thanksgiving a couple of moms were looking over my shoulder at the XI pics on my iPad. They let out a collective "All white!?!? Oh hayle naw!! My child is not getting those!!" lol

Rode past one of my local footlockers this morning after dropping my son off at school, this is what it looked like

View media item 1302057
I spoke to the one guy out there, and yes these are for legend blue guaranteed tickets! A full 48+ hrs before tickets are even given out!

You may be on to something. Over Thanksgiving a couple of moms were looking over my shoulder at the XI pics on my iPad. They let out a collective "All white!?!? Oh hayle naw!! My child is not getting those!!" lol

Its the truth. My kids aren't in high school were talking about all in the playground, sand castles, soccer and all. You know how long it would take for me to scub those suckers clean?! Those shoes would be only for when we go out for family gatherings and church. lol.

Rode past one of my local footlockers this morning after dropping my son off at school, this is what it looked like

View media item 1302057
I spoke to the one guy out there, and yes these are for legend blue guaranteed tickets! A full 48+ hrs before tickets are even given out!

and the madness begins..... here we go.

Last edited:
Seriously NOT looking forward to being in line for these.. I'm going to go to the mall at 7am that sunday because 2 hours is better than 2 days.. if i dont get em.. Phyuck it.. not paying more than retail.

nerd.gif

i don't understand why people are camping/worrying already because these things are going to be flooded....i hope no resellers profit off of this release

Its the truth. My kids aren't in high school were talking about all in the playground, sand castles, soccer and all. You know how long it would take for me to scub those suckers clean?! Those shoes would be only for when we go out for family gatherings and church. lol.
thats how its ssupposed to be bro.. my 6 y/o has school/play shoes(low top blk/red 1) these xi are only for when shes with the fam

I know it' probably to early to tell ,but does anyone know when Shiekh  is going to start sending out raffle winner e-mails?

Resellers are going to profit, whether we like it or not.  The only way they would barely see anything is if the colorway is such a ratchet look, or is extremely mass produced.  I usually go on ebay to see how the market looks for new releases, and when the venom green 10s came out, sellers were selling them for retail, or little bit over retail with free shipping, and after ebay, paypal, and shipping, at retail, there is no profit margin, but people are thirsting for these joints, so there's definitely going to be a profit turn.  Just what it is

Seriously NOT looking forward to being in line for these.. I'm going to go to the mall at 7am that sunday because 2 hours is better than 2 days.. if i dont get em.. Phyuck it.. not paying more than retail.

I feel the same way, I'm only going an hour before :lol:

Gonna try to hit a couple of shiekh spots in Houston today and will share the codes
Are you going to stop by the Galleria? If you do would you post that code as well! Would greatly appreciate looking out if you could. I can't make it over there this weekend.

I've compiled a list of Shiekh stores in the Los Angeles area that we still need codes for.
Any additions would be appreciated. :D Thanks to citricacidcycle

Laguna Hills Mall
Downtown L.A. Washington
Downtown L.A. Pico
Hollywood Store
The Shops at Montebello
Moreno Valley Mall
Ontario Mills Mall
Antelope Valley Mall
Highland Plaza
Valencia Town Center

Last edited:
Time for a REPOST

Originally Posted by citricacidcycle View Post

Hoping for some good karma to come back for us all.

Shiekh Codes Air Jordan 11 Columbia/Legend Blue

Online raffle entry window: Dec 10 - Dec 15

EDIT: 

- in store pickup only
- no phone orders
- if you can't pick-up in person, don't bother entering for that branch.

NorCal

Fairfield Solano Mall c412a5eed7

Santa Clara WFS Valley Fair 97c0609867

SoCal

Arcadia WFS Santa Anita b3c7be0e0e

Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza c3798fa64e

Burbank Town Center c00a81c1a4

Canoga Park Topanga Plaza 4e5d41663c

Cerritos f183483b83

Chula Vista Center 9aab9b4533

Compton 0721b42d0a

Culver City Westfield 414ca2e063

Downey Stonewood Mall 4843f1ef6a

El Cajon Parkway Plaza 380d59c020

Glendale Galleria 531281fae3 

Huntington Park f8e6c4a1a4

Lakewood 9aade81034

Los Angeles Beverly Center 91870439bc

Los Angeles Downtown LA 647534a170

Los Angeles Imperial Hwy 2240437e7b

Los Angeles West Side Pavillion efe3237e83

National City Plaza Bonita 5c73bc479c

Northridge Fashion Center c57302f02c

Redondo Beach Galleria at South Bay 1fcf8234da

Riverside Galleria at Tyler aeaf9760b7

San Bernadino Inland Center F03c0fccc8

San Diego Horton Plaza 044717741e

San Diego Mission Valley 0b52aba8fa

Santa Ana Main Place 36a3420602

Torrance Del Amo Fashion Center a19cda19bd

Victorville Victor Valley Mall a73a6866f9

West Covina 95e83d37e0

I'm hearing talks of district managers now getting involved in some of the stores because individual branches were lying or giving false information out to customers about the raffles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom